• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Visa Bulletin for February 2016

Guarapa

The bulletin for March interviews just came out.... and my case is now current! Countdown started...

THE DIVERSITY (DV) IMMIGRANT CATEGORY RANK CUT-OFFS WHICH WILL APPLY IN MARCH

Region ...... All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AF ...... 18,700
AS ...... 4,900 Except: Nepal: 4,350
EU ...... 20,800
NA ...... 5
OC ...... 850
SA ...... 800

Hello, I have doubt about my case? I am SA120X, I submit my DS 260 back in June 2015. But I went to Orlando (Tourist visa) with my sister on vacation in December 2015. Do I have to update my DS260 adding this last trip?
I will appreciate your help.

Hello, I have doubt about my case? I am SA120X, I submit my DS 260 back in June 2015. But I went to Orlando (Tourist visa) with my sister on vacation in December 2015. Do I have to update my DS260 adding this last trip?
I will appreciate your help.
Considering the fact your CN won't be current for at least the next 3 months and having seen the backlog being notably reduced in this late 2NL, I would say it is advisable to unlock your DS260 and update it with this last trip. In my opinion, it doesn't seem likely to harm your case. Maybe @Britsimon has a different perception in this regard.

Considering the fact your CN won't be current for at least the next 3 months and having seen the backlog being notably reduced in this late 2NL, I would say it is advisable to unlock your DS260 and update it with this last trip. In my opinion, it doesn't seem likely to harm your case. Maybe @Britsimon has a different perception in this regard.

I already told him not to bother unlocking for that. He could do, but it isn't critical...