• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Visa Bulletin For August 2015

my CN is AS79XX
there is absolutly no chance to get the interview?
September is the last month for this? and even it is not the last, do anyone think that the cutt off will be current for me later?

that is totaly sed

my CN is AS79XX
there is absolutly no chance to get the interview?
September is the last month for this? and even it is not the last, do anyone think that the cutt off will be current for me later?

that is totaly sed
The highest CN for AS (excl. Nepal) to receive a 2nd NL and invitation to a visa interview for September is # 7,649 (presuming that one is a real number and not a hole). Very sorry for the bad luck with the higher personal CN, randomly assigned during original lottery draw :(

Dear friends
I am diversity visa selectee and my interview is scheduled for August 2015, these are my questions,
1- I have about 35000 dollars in my bank account and one apartment and one house in Iran, do I still need Affidavit sponsor? 2- I have not been asked to send any document to NVC or Kentucky, do I need to take them with me to Abu Dhabi? 3- If I need more questions, who can help me?

Dear friends
I am diversity visa selectee and my interview is scheduled for August 2015, these are my questions,
1- I have about 35000 dollars in my bank account and one apartment and one house in Iran, do I still need Affidavit sponsor? 2- I have not been asked to send any document to NVC or Kentucky, do I need to take them with me to Abu Dhabi? 3- If I need more questions, who can help me?

You should be fine with those as assets, make sure you take proof of what you own.
You should have read this page with all the documents required for the interview: http://travel.state.gov/content/vis...re-selected/prepare-supporting-documents.html

Hi Suzie,
Is this the definitive list of doc's to bring? I notice there is no mention of educational qualifications in that list.
Thanks,
Annanz

Oh thanks for that Emily. So this I presume is the definitive list of doc's required for interview.
Best Wishes,
Annanz

That link has the list of documents you need. It's also worth checking your embassy's specific requirements about other documentation.

Brief question if I may:

Is it expected that gentlemen wear formal attire, e.g. suit & tie to the GC interview?

Thanks.

Hi Folks,
Had a successful interview and document check at Dublin Embassy. The interviewing officer said my visa is approved.
One thing I hadnt been aware of is that I should have registered with a courier company to have my docs returned.
I believe I can do that now and it will not stand in the way of my visa issuance.
Is that correct guys?
Thanks,
Annanz

Guys, I am registering for the courier service and a question asks me for my DS260 number.. Where can I find that number?
Thank you,
Annanz

Guys, I am registering for the courier service and a question asks me for my DS260 number.. Where can I find that number?
Thank you,
Annanz
After you filled out the DS-260 form you arrived at a confirmation page titled "Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration Application Confirmation"

You must have brought a printout of this page to your interview.

The Confirmation No on this page is what you are looking for

As an aside, how did your interview go? What questions did they ask? I'm there next week in Dublin.

Oh thanks for that pointer Shazzbot.

Well it was very simple.
I entered at 1.pm paid 330USD.
Then I was taken to a window where an Irish guy asked for my documents. He asked for every single one that I mentioned in a previous post. One by one, bank statements, police clearances etc. I had them all ready to hand over with photocopies.. He said take a seat and we will call you. I waited 90 minutes till 230. Then the american interviewing officer spoke to me from another window. It lasted 2 minutes. I was asked to swear that all docs were genuine. We chatted informally about my plans in the USA. He asked where I studied in University. He told me I needed to register for the courier company in a clear and patient tone. Then he said ;Your visa is approved". I thanked him and I was on my way. Very nice, friendly guys working in there. Nice guys in the security office outside. It was a very pleasant and low-stress experience.

Oh thanks for that pointer Shazzbot.

Well it was very simple.
I entered at 1.pm paid 330USD.
Then I was taken to a window where an Irish guy asked for my documents. He asked for every single one that I mentioned in a previous post. One by one, bank statements, police clearances etc. I had them all ready to hand over with photocopies.. He said take a seat and we will call you. I waited 90 minutes till 230. Then the american interviewing officer spoke to me from another window. It lasted 2 minutes. I was asked to swear that all docs were genuine. We chatted informally about my plans in the USA. He asked where I studied in University. He told me I needed to register for the courier company in a clear and patient tone. Then he said ;Your visa is approved". I thanked him and I was on my way. Very nice, friendly guys working in there. Nice guys in the security office outside. It was a very pleasant and low-stress experience.
Congrats and good luck in the USA