• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Visa bulletin current in September 2013

thanks man :D, and what about my second inquiry about the green card payment after the interview, kindly note that i don't have credit card :/

thanks man :D, and what about my second inquiry about the green card payment after the interview, kindly note that i don't have credit card :/

I don't have that experience myself, let me get the visa and I will share the experience with you. And don't think too far, you haven't even had your interview yet, let a side paying for the green card. Be patient!!!

I agree, things happen. However, the number is ridiculose - 311 visas out of 245 family members. It requires first, all winners to send their forms to KCC (usually less than 50% of winners do that). And on top of that 27% to have additions to their families.

Hey raevsky,

I think you are making a blanket assumption there. I don't think it would be reasonable to assume a certain percentage for a all countries of the people that would send their forms to KCC.

I can very well imagine that that percentage could vary by country. More impoverished countries tend to have a higher response rate, because it's more likely that they would want to make it to the US for a better life. In case of a developed country, the percentage could be far lower.

It's no surprise that all the countries that you gave as examples are impoverished countries with a lot of problems. In those cases, a high response rate to KCC would really not be that surprising to me.

I liked your Kirit Amin argument though.