very late with I-751

1. A detailed cover letter explaining why you're filing late.
2. In addition to everything listed above, include any joint credit card accounts, 401k/retirement accounts with spouse as beneficiary, joint home/auto insurance policies, any wills, mails\invitations addressed to both of you, perhaps 2-3 affidavits from close friends/family (don't have to be notarized). Try to send copies of everything starting from when you were married till the latest statement(s) you have.
3. Don't forget to include a check for the $680 fee, and fill out and sign the latest i-751 form. Send all 11 pages.
4. Send by Priority Mail.

After mailing everything, file Federal taxes.. as Married.. irrespective of income. If USCIS accepts your application, you may get an RFE for tax transcripts next year; so you'd wanna be prepared.
Good luck!

1. A detailed cover letter explaining why you're filing late.
2. In addition to everything listed above, include any joint credit card accounts, 401k/retirement accounts with spouse as beneficiary, joint home/auto insurance policies, any wills, mails\invitations addressed to both of you, perhaps 2-3 affidavits from close friends/family (don't have to be notarized). Try to send copies of everything starting from when you were married till the latest statement(s) you have.
3. Don't forget to include a check for the $680 fee, and fill out and sign the latest i-751 form. Send all 11 pages.
4. Send by Priority Mail.

After mailing everything, file Federal taxes.. as Married.. irrespective of income. If USCIS accepts your application, you may get an RFE for tax transcripts next year; so you'd wanna be prepared.
Good luck!

The thread you responded to was more than 4 years old. I presume they will have sorted it out by now.