Vancouver border crossing and US visa stamp..

pablo777

Registered Users (C)
Hi Everyone,
Did anyone recently cross Vancouver Border? I am citizen of Bangladesh. I have been working in USA for 5 years on 2nd Term H1B type visa. I need visa stamp which I want to take it from Vancouver.

Did anyone recently have their H1B visa Stamp done from Vancouver? I got my Canadian PR and will be landing in Canada this December. So I was thinking about getting the visa stamp done also so that I can travel.

Also is the 30 days returning rules alive? Did anyone or anyone of your friend went to Canada and returned to USA without having any visa stamp in the passport. I have valid H1B but no Stamp, can I re-enter USA is they don't give me visa stamp in Vancouver.

Thanks in advance for replying. You can email me at pablo777@gmail.com.
Pablo.
:confused:

Hi, You can enter USA with your passport with VISA, H1-B status and I-94. BUT if you go to consulate in USA and they don't give you VISA then your 30 day automatic re-enter gets vioded and you will not be allowed to enter USA.

May be you can try entering without H1-B stamp and if the border people insist for stamp you can get stamping from consulate.

Vancouver border crossing and US visa stamp...

I'm in the exact same situation as you are - I'm from Bangladesh and have been in working for a little over 5 yrs here but never got my H1B stamp. I was wondering whether you were able to get this visa stamp from the consulate in Vancouver or elsewhere.

Please do let me know, any information that you can give me will be VERY helpful as I'm in a situation where I'd need to go to Bangladesh pretty soon.

Thanks