USPS tracking says delivered, but received nothing

There are numerous thread on other forums about this.

Long story short. Both USPS and USCIS tracking said my physical green card was delivered, but I receive nothing.

Other forum users are saying USPS tracking system is flawed.... I called usps and uscis.

USPS said they are looking into it and will call me back, but i doubt im ganna get a call back.

USCIS said they are not responsible anymore because the mail has been picked up by usps. Their only suggestion is to file the i-90 form, which is going to cost me another $450 as far as I know....

Anybody have this experience? Any suggestions on what to do next?

How did you get it resolved then? Mine is that USPS claimed (based on the tracking) that it had been delivered. But the people at the address said no such letter arrived. So not sure who to trust.

On inquiring with both USPS and USCIS they are pointing towards each other and the rest you know already

Don't get confused....the same happens in my case. USPS says as per system its delivered but in actual its not

So how do i verify that USPS had actually delivered the letter? I mean, how can i prove that USPS screwed up their tracking system?

Also, if USPS did screw up, where is my card then? :(

There are numerous thread on other forums about this.

Long story short. Both USPS and USCIS tracking said my physical green card was delivered, but I receive nothing.

Other forum users are saying USPS tracking system is flawed.... I called usps and uscis.

USPS said they are looking into it and will call me back, but i doubt im ganna get a call back.

USCIS said they are not responsible anymore because the mail has been picked up by usps. Their only suggestion is to file the i-90 form, which is going to cost me another $450 as far as I know....

Anybody have this experience? Any suggestions on what to do next?

Contact the local USPS and try and talk to a manager and see where it was last tracked.. They misplaced mine too but it was my fault..i gave the wrong zip code so my green card was floating around for a week or two. Usps saying they sent it back and uscis saying give them time until it's delivered back to them.. eventually usps delivered it without it going back to uscis.

Contact the local USPS and try and talk to a manager and see where it was last tracked.. They misplaced mine too but it was my fault..i gave the wrong zip code so my green card was floating around for a week or two. Usps saying they sent it back and uscis saying give them time until it's delivered back to them.. eventually usps delivered it without it going back to uscis.

my case, i already called USPS, and they said since the tracking said it is delivered, nothing else can be done. Sigh....