1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. US Immigration attorney, Rajiv S. Khanna hosts a free community conference call for US Immigration questions every other Thursday at 12:30 p.m, EST. You can post your questions in the conference call forum and dial into the call at (202)800-8394.

USCIS received application on 10th May, and still no Receipt? what should i do

Discussion in 'Employment Authorizations (EAD) and Advance Parole' started by kulkarni_ash, May 25, 2010.

1. kulkarni_ash

kulkarni_ash Registered Users (C)

My Lawyer mailed in EAD renewal application on 7th May and was received at texas service center on 10thMay and i still not have received any communication from USCIS, nor any receipt number.
    What should i do
  2. jk0274

jk0274 Registered Users (C)

A bit too early to worry. If your check was cashed, you can find your receipt number on the back of the check (or the check image if it's accessibly on your bank's website).
  3. jack23

jack23 Registered Users (C)

Seems to me that you haven't filed any applications with the USCIS recently? There is no receipt number on the back of your check now.

@kulkarni_ash, I know for a fact that the Nebraska center has some processing delays. My checks were cleared after about 2 weeks and it took another week or 2 for them to send me the receipt.
  4. jk0274

jk0274 Registered Users (C)

Yeah it's been a while. I didn't realize they stopped doing that.
  5. sdas2005

sdas2005 Registered Users (C)

I am in the same boat, and I submitted a DD through US postal, so how do I know that it is cashed or not? and if u have any kind of information pl. pass it on.

Thanks.
  6. 2006dec

2006dec New Member

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2010
  7. 2006dec

2006dec New Member

Check Cashed today. Will wait for Receipt

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2010