uscis new processing dates

shaky

Registered Users (C)
uscis updated their processing dates on sept 7th. and the fun thing is they only changed their updating date and nothing else. the processing dates are exactly what they were a month before. no kidding this tool is really helpful. :)

shaky said:
uscis updated their processing dates on sept 7th. and the fun thing is they only changed their updating date and nothing else. the processing dates are exactly what they were a month before. no kidding this tool is really helpful. :)

I think its a screw up. I have noticed that the DO dates are updated around the 15th of every month and service center dates are updated every 2-3 weeks. However, in the past month, the service center dates have not been updated were as the DO dates say they were updated on sept 7th but without any change!!

I don't know what to believe in anymore. I see dates moving backwards or not moving at all for Florida's Miami DO and the other Sub-offices. I hope someone can shed a light on why is Florida dates moving soooooo slow for N-400.

Movement every month

Rahul Kumar said:
All dates are slow now.... K3/I130/N400... They are travelling backwards in time

Generally in the recent past have the dates progress by a month with every new CIS monthly posting?

I see for LA it is April 6th this time. I am wondering how the dates have been in the recent past. Is there a way to access the previous postings?

Mahesh