• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

USCIS Immigrant Fee - How to pay?

Presence in the us

Hello ,

I'm filling out my N600k for my daughter we both live in Italy and i 'm an usc by birth abroad to a us military now decessed my question is , when i have to give written details of his prence in th US do i have to include his stay in foreign bases as Germany, Korea, Italy CUZ MUST OF THE TIME HE WAS STATIONED OVERSEAS.
Or is his physcal presence only on Us soil?

Bankers Check from Italy

Hello,

Can i pay my n600k with credit card from abroad?

2nd question most Italian have several problems with banker's check due to the facr tha Italian Banks use Finnacial Instituations in the US most of the time that are not Comon Banks as BankOfAmerica and somethime Homeland Security rejects the check stating that it is not withdrawl to a Financial Insttuation in the US.
I personally send a $20,00 made by UncreditBank to Milton Bank in the US and it was rejected and sent back.
any suggestions ?

cannot find link to pay USCIS Immigration Fee

Hi,

I created an account on USCIS ELIS to pay my Aunt's $165 immigration fee with a credit card. I'm a US citizen and she's arriving from the Philippines.

Once I get to the USCIS Immigrant Fee page on the site to make the payment, there is no form/link to be able to make the payment. If I click on the "...pay the USCIS Immigrant Fee online using "USCIS ELIS"(link) I get an error message: "Forbidden. Unfortunately, you do not have access to this service. Please check your url for errors and try again."

Am I missing something? I was told by phone that I should be able to make this payment.

Same Error I get

Hi,

I created an account on USCIS ELIS to pay my Aunt's $165 immigration fee with a credit card. I'm a US citizen and she's arriving from the Philippines.

Once I get to the USCIS Immigrant Fee page on the site to make the payment, there is no form/link to be able to make the payment. If I click on the "...pay the USCIS Immigrant Fee online using "USCIS ELIS"(link) I get an error message: "Forbidden. Unfortunately, you do not have access to this service. Please check your url for errors and try again."

Am I missing something? I was told by phone that I should be able to make this payment.

I get this same error message. Anyone know why?

Same exact situation.

Hi,

I too am having the same problem trying to pay for my aunt and uncle immigration fee. I just don't see why you can't do this by mail....

*Update*

I don't know how exactly I got it to work but I can tell you a few things I did.

-Shut down computer and waited more then 5 mins.
-Used firefox instead of chrome.
-First thing I went to was try to pay the Immigration fee.

I hope this works for everyone else. This is really frustrating that you have to pay this online and I know what you are going through.

Reg:ELIS Immigration fees: Can you please tell us step by step procedure?

:rolleyes::mad:
I don't know how exactly I got it to work but I can tell you a few things I did.

-Shut down computer and waited more then 5 mins.
-Used firefox instead of chrome.
-First thing I went to was try to pay the Immigration fee.

I hope this works for everyone else. This is really frustrating that you have to pay this online and I know what you are going through.

i hav a problem....during my second letter form i wrote the adderss of californina now i'm staying here in texas now where is my green card available....i've submit the pacakge given by embassy here in dallus airport...

i hav a problem....during my second letter form i wrote the adderss of californina now i'm staying here in texas now where is my green card available....i've submit the pacakge given by embassy here in dallus airport...

if you have not asked them to change your address on Dallas airport, so they will send it to California.

uscis elis account locked

hello to everybody, i was trying to enter my account in uscis elis and my account got locked. i try to create a new account,i did but when i was writting my personal information the system told me that this case number already exist and try to call the customer service. has anyone of you a similar situation?does anyone have an idea what can i do except calling the customer service? thank you.

hello to everybody, i was trying to enter my account in uscis elis and my account got locked. i try to create a new account,i did but when i was writting my personal information the system told me that this case number already exist and try to call the customer service. has anyone of you a similar situation?does anyone have an idea what can i do except calling the customer service? thank you.

if it was locked as a result of wrongly typing your password thrice then wait for a while(30 minutes or so) then try again with the correct password.if it happened as a result of forgetting your password use the reset option after only typing your email address in the login page and please make sure your have the answers to the questions that leads to the reset. it helped me so I hope same for you,all the best