USA Visit Visa for brother

irfunme

Hello All,
I am in USA for past 8 years and on H1-B. My mother has a visit visa and she already visited USA along with her brother 2 years ago. She wants to visit again but she can't travel alone as she can't walk and read/speak in English. Therefore I am planning to ask my brother to get Visit visa and accompany my mother to USA. At the same time I am very much concern that whether he will get the Visa or not. He is into his 40s, married and has two kids. He doesn't have enough funds to support his travel, so I am planning to support all his travel expenses. He owns a shop in India and he is running that shop for past 23 years. His annual income is around 3lacs per annum.
So my questions are:

1. What are my brother chances to get Visit Visa.
2. Should he mention that he wants this Visa just to accompanying mother and will be back in 2 weeks. And mother is already has a visit visa and travelled to USA once.
3. Is there any advantage me sponsoring my brother.

Please reply soon.

Thanks

A1: No point speculating this
A2: Yes, he should mention exactly what the purpose of his visit to the US will be
A3: Visit visas cannot be sponsored by anyone but the applicant. They are self-sponsored.

2. Should he mention that he wants this Visa just to accompanying mother and will be back in 2 weeks. And mother is already has a visit visa and travelled to USA once.

Visitors Visa cannot be sponsored & he has properly intimate the purpose of travel to USA at the time of interview.

Disclaimer: The information provided is of a general nature and is not intended to be construed as legal advice or creating an attorney-client relationship with Law Firm.

QUOTE=irfunme;2630978]Hello All,
I am in USA for past 8 years and on H1-B. My mother has a visit visa and she already visited USA along with her brother 2 years ago. She wants to visit again but she can't travel alone as she can't walk and read/speak in English. Therefore I am planning to ask my brother to get Visit visa and accompany my mother to USA. At the same time I am very much concern that whether he will get the Visa or not. He is into his 40s, married and has two kids. He doesn't have enough funds to support his travel, so I am planning to support all his travel expenses. He owns a shop in India and he is running that shop for past 23 years. His annual income is around 3lacs per annum.
So my questions are:

Please reply soon.

Thanks[/QUOTE]