US Passport Questions

whatha

Registered Users (C)
I did not find any threads on US Passport issues so I thought I would start one. I applied for an expedited passport service through USPS on April 23 at the post office and send my Oath Certificate and all that. Now it’s been over two weeks and https://passportstatus.state.gov/opss/OPSS_Status_i.asp doesn’t even show record. USPS tracking showing they received the passport request on April 24th and even their 800 number live agent confirmed that. I paid $190 (rounded) for two week service which is in 3rd week now. What can I do and has any body dealt with this before and how do I get the refund back since they refused to give me back saying that now 4 weeks is called expedited yet their site still says 2 weeks is expedited.

Hey well there really is no answer...The US passport system is simply the worst thing ever designed...Our passports have been in the system for 4 months and we stell haven't gotten them...We are having to drive to one of the passport offices just to make our trip...my advice to anyone is NEVER EVER use the regular passport system...pay for the expedited service through another outside company...