• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

US Embassy Dhaka DV2010-Any Additional processing?

Hi Bulbuls & lostnemo,

Please give me the phone no in which u r talking to the us embassy.

All the best.

no he just told me, they have some process to be done. they need some time.also told me that u don't need to submit any others paper or anything. just wait we ll call u. he verified my mobile number as well.
i asked how long it could take, he replied i don't know...

blue papers written
Additional processing
we will contact you as
soon as we receive the result

and when local lady take my fingerprint she gave me back my all original paper except marriage certificate. and also give me a pink page written "all civil original document" staple with a visa size picture what i submitted to NVC, and ask me to keep it.and also taken my passport and a passport size pic.

Dear Lostnemo,
Have u get any response from embassy yet?

still I don't get any call form embassy

Dear metroloy,
If some one name KHAN then there is probability to go through name check. Are u muslim?
I am muslim but with my name no KHAN and MOHAMMAD

I have both Khan and Mohammad in my name, so what do you think, what can happen to me?:(
what do you mean by 'name check'? please answer if you could, you made me worried.

NL dated :11 may, 2009
NL received : 8 june, 2009
case no. : 2010AS00008xxx
Forms sent to KCC : 18 june, 2009
Forms received by KCC: 22 june, 2009 (fedex tracking)

I have both Khan and Mohammad in my name, so what do you think, what can happen to me?:(
what do you mean by 'name check'? please answer if you could, you made me worried.

NL dated :11 may, 2009
NL received : 8 june, 2009
case no. : 2010AS00008xxx
Forms sent to KCC : 18 june, 2009
Forms received by KCC: 22 june, 2009 (fedex tracking)

@ Shurid have u got 2nd NL?

sujitbd
when u went for interview? how long u r waiting?
yes mail id: lostnemo@rediffmail.com

suhrid: dont panic...
u dont know what ll happend in future
u could get visa or go through AP
there is nothing wrong with AP, its a normal process.

best wishes

sujitbd
when u went for interview? how long u r waiting?
yes mail id: lostnemo@rediffmail.com

suhrid: dont panic...
u dont know what ll happend in future
u could get visa or go through AP
there is nothing wrong with AP, its a normal process.

best wishes

Dear LOSTNEMO,
Have u contacted with the embassy for the update of ur case? I have sent u an mail. please check ur mail

what is written in ur form sujit,additional process or administrative process?

and what is the embassy ph number?

my visa interview was on 23rd december
all of my documents were submitted.
they asked me some questions which i answered well.
at the end they gave me a blue sheet ,which is sealed as "Additional Processing,we will contact you as soon as we get the result"...
Now how long it may take for them to respond??????...coz there are not much tym left for me as DV process will be stopped as soon as the issued visa no crosses 50000!!!....hepl plz..:-(
n.b.: They kept my passport
They took only one photograph
They didnt give me ds230 to sign!!!!
i have a short name...S.M. which stands for sheikh Mohammad....can these be for my name???(they asked me what S.M. for?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Tanim

What is ur current situation?? Plz let us know...

my visa interview was on 23rd december
all of my documents were submitted.
they asked me some questions which i answered well.
at the end they gave me a blue sheet ,which is sealed as "Additional Processing,we will contact you as soon as we get the result"...
Now how long it may take for them to respond??????...coz there are not much tym left for me as DV process will be stopped as soon as the issued visa no crosses 50000!!!....hepl plz..:-(
n.b.: They kept my passport
They took only one photograph
They didnt give me ds230 to sign!!!!
i have a short name...S.M. which stands for sheikh Mohammad....can these be for my name???(they asked me what S.M. for?)

yess at last i got call frm embassy
they asked me to be there on sunday

o tanim there is no time limit. and what maters to them, no body knows.
so just wait. and concentrat on ur reguler work.
if ur criminal record is clear, u must get the visa. no worry...

Hi ALl

Today I have faced Visa Interview. It was nice and usual environment.

At the final Interview they questioned couple of times " U are doing job since 2004 and ur all siblings are married and last one did marry 2006. So why didn't u marry yet ". I answer " I didn't complete my masters yet and its my family decision" then again questioned " Why didn't you complete ur masters yet ?" a lot of questions ... They didn't ask me anything about my papers... They carefully checked my 7 ID cards...

Finally they returned me all my documents without passport... and gave me a "Blue Paper" ... There they marked at the point 1... And mentioned "Additional Processing"...

Now plz tell/guess what will happen to my situation? May be refused... or not...

Take Car