US Citzen with OCI - cheated and harrassing by Indian - Complaint cell

krishnatrk

Registered Users (C)
Friends,

I am US citizen trying to settle india, during this process i was cheated and harrased and threatened by few indians,they kept my money not willing to return and cheated me. Please help me where i have to file the complaint in India, which process fast. Some of our friends said that i can give complaint directly home department or so, can you guys please share the information like what is the site, how to file, is it online or hard copy of complaint should i submit?

Your inputs are greatley appreciated.

Krishna

Friends,

I am US citizen trying to settle india, during this process i was cheated and harrased and threatened by few indians,they kept my money not willing to return and cheated me. Please help me where i have to file the complaint in India, which process fast. Some of our friends said that i can give complaint directly home department or so, can you guys please share the information like what is the site, how to file, is it online or hard copy of complaint should i submit?

Your inputs are greatley appreciated.

Krishna

Friends - Please help me, where I have to give complaint? The local police (SP) suggested me to come through US consulate or Ministry of Home affairs. Can you guys give me the details like how to file a case against the cheater.

What exactly is your complaint? What did you pay money for? Who threatened you? How exactly were you cheated?