US citizen trying to sponsor siblings as Permanent Resident

clang123

I am a US citizen. I would like to bring my siblings into USA as green card holders. I have two questions about it.

1) I heard it takes ~12 years for this process. It's 2017, has this been changed or moving faster? Is there anything I can do to expedite the process (different field offices? I'm from MI)? I made a rookie mistake for not knowing about this otherwise I would've obtained my US citizen years earlier.

2) My siblings children (nieces and nephews) are 8 -14 years old right now so they will surpass the age limit of 21 by the time their parents get approved. I heard about CSPA but will that apply in this case? After I file the form I-130, will my sibling's children be on age hold?

1. It's almost 13 years now (and much longer for people born in Mexico or the Philippines). No.
2. CSPA says that the time the petition is pending is subtracted from the child's age. So for example, if the petition takes 3 years to approve, then they will not age out until 24. You should hope that the processing of the petition be slower because then the child will not age out for longer.

It's about 12 or so years for Nepali siblings of USCs, but the timeline keeps going up. The waiting process cannot be expedited.