US Citizen - need help filing for K1 visa forms for Fiancé.

helpbostonian

Registered Users (C)
I am a recent US citizen through naturalization and I have couple of quick questions before filling out forms to file application for my Fiancé (K1) –

1. ON form G325A Biographic form - Do I need to write my previously held green card’s alien registration number? I am confused as per my understanding Alien registration number is basically used to identify a person holding a permanent resident (Green Card Holder). If K1 is filed by the US Citizen only then why they are asking for the Alien registration number ?
2. On Form I 129F – The instructions says, “ PROVIDE ORIGIANL STATEMENT FROM YOU AND YOUR FIANCE WHOM YOU PLAN TO MARRY WITHIN 90 DAYS OF HIS/HER ADMISSION AND COPIES OF ANY EVIDENCE YOU WISH TO SUBMIT TO ESTABLISH YOUR MUTUAL INTENT” ….now I have the proof of our relationship, I am confused about the statement and evidence required to prove the mutual intent…can someone shade some light on it ?

Thanks in advance…I will appreciate your help.
:confused:

As a naturalized USC, your A# is used to confirm your naturalization. Leaving spaces blank or refusing to completely fill out forms on some principle only slows the process for yourself and your loved one.

Got any love letters, e-mails, long distance phone bills, wedding invitations, engagement announcements, marriage license, photos of her showing off the engagement ring?

2. On Form I 129F – The instructions says, “ PROVIDE ORIGIANL STATEMENT FROM YOU AND YOUR FIANCE WHOM YOU PLAN TO MARRY WITHIN 90 DAYS OF HIS/HER ADMISSION AND COPIES OF ANY EVIDENCE YOU WISH TO SUBMIT TO ESTABLISH YOUR MUTUAL INTENT” ….now I have the proof of our relationship, I am confused about the statement and evidence required to prove the mutual intent…can someone shade some light on it ?

For the letter of intent I just used the example on visajourney.com and filled in the blanks appropriately:
http://www.visajourney.com/content/examples

Its the second file in the list.

Ok...thanks for the clarifications...:)

As a naturalized USC, your A# is used to confirm your naturalization. Leaving spaces blank or refusing to completely fill out forms on some principle only slows the process for yourself and your loved one.

Got any love letters, e-mails, long distance phone bills, wedding invitations, engagement announcements, marriage license, photos of her showing off the engagement ring?

Ok..thanks for the info....question about the signing the letter of intent...someone advised on another forum that letter of intent should be signed in ink from your fiance living abroad...e-mail version is not acceptable by USCIS...is is true ?...I was thinking that she could sign the document, scan and sent it to me...what is the best course of action ? Please advise.:):confused:
For the letter of intent I just used the example on visajourney.com and filled in the blanks appropriately:
http://www.visajourney.com/content/examples

Its the second file in the list.

All signatures MUST be original and not photocopies/scans (this goes for the official USCIS documents such as the G-325A for example). Have your fiance sign the appropriate documents and then mail them to you so you can include them in your petition. Have her sign her signature in blue ink to overcome the possibility that USCIS will think her signature is a copy (believe it or not, some people's forms/letters of intent etc have been sent back in the form of an RFE because USCIS believed the signature was not an original when it really was an original- signing in blue ink helps alleviate this possibility).

Ok. Great Information. Thanks for your time and help. Really appreciate it.:rolleyes::)

All signatures MUST be original and not photocopies/scans (this goes for the official USCIS documents such as the G-325A for example). Have your fiance sign the appropriate documents and then mail them to you so you can include them in your petition. Have her sign her signature in blue ink to overcome the possibility that USCIS will think her signature is a copy (believe it or not, some people's forms/letters of intent etc have been sent back in the form of an RFE because USCIS believed the signature was not an original when it really was an original- signing in blue ink helps alleviate this possibility).

Providing the evidence that bigJoe suggest will certainly help your case along. They want to see that your relationship is real, and in good faith.