URGENT-RFE-H1 Transfer Issue

h1helpline

Hi,

I am holding H1 of company A and company B applied for h1 transfer in premium process.I got the reciept no and checked the status in USCIS.
They updated the status as below.

On July 11, 2006, we mailed a notice requesting
additional evidence or information in this case. The
notice explains in detail what additional material is
needed. If you have questions about the notice, what
is required, or if 30 days have passed and you have
not received the notice. Please contact the service
center where you submitted your application during
business hours.

Attorney is not yet recieved the notice.

Can you please calrify my doubts?
If my case rejected by USCIS
1.Will it be bad history for me?
2.Will it affect any process like H1 extn,transfer further?
If so,can I ask them to withdram my transfer application.

Thanks for your help.
AHAM

- relax
- relax
- relax

You haven't received the RFE yet, so don't get all wound up about it. In all likelihood, they need a colour copy of your diploma or some line on the I129 has to be initialed by the company official. See what the RFE is for before you get bent out of shape.

Your attorney can also call the premium processing facility and ask them to fax the RFE to him.

My H1B Transfer

My H1B Transfer has been filed on 14th July 2006 in premium process, still no receipt... I heard that most of the premium process applications do not get receipt rather they might get either approval or denail of the case... Do anyone has any ideas....

thanks

Approved

Well, My case has been approved with premium process (H1 Transfer) at CSC, applied 14th July 2006, received 21th July 2006 and approved on 25th July 2006. Good Luck to everyone...

It will be best if you ask your attorney to call the USCIS help line. RFE are normal and nothing to worry about. Wait for the RFE and proceed based upon what is in the RFE

Last edited by a moderator: