URGENT - Procedure to request corrections on the I-140 approval notice from TSC

Endeavour2003

Registered Users (C)
Could anyone please tell me the procedure to request corrections on the I-140 approval notice from TSC. My PD is mentioned incorrectly and also possibly my approval category.

Did anyone face this issue before? Please share your experience.

My attorney is not of being much help here ( they are used to CSC only and my case was transferred to TSC from CSC so they are pretty much ignorant ).

This is of huge significance for me so I would be extremely grateful for any help / pointers.

Endeavour2003 said:
Could anyone please tell me the procedure to request corrections on the I-140 approval notice from TSC. My PD is mentioned incorrectly and also possibly my approval category.

Did anyone face this issue before? Please share your experience.

My attorney is not of being much help here ( they are used to CSC only and my case was transferred to TSC from CSC so they are pretty much ignorant ).

This is of huge significance for me so I would be extremely grateful for any help / pointers.

Endeavour,

I also had similar experience with TSC. They completely misspelled my name on my I-140 Receipt Notice, so my lawyer sent letter on her letter head mentioning my I-140 Receipt number and corrected name of spelling.

My lawyer sent letter to TSC by FedEx. My lawyer also gave FedEx tracking number to me. I was looking FedEx online status and noticed that letter delivered at TSC. On same day evening I saw LUD on my I-140. I guess they corrected name.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
TSC Mailing Address for I-140 Amendments

Hi CAPD02,

Thanks for sharing your experience.

I know it sounds silly but could you please let me know the exact TSC address that your lawyer sent the amendment letter and whom was it addressed to?

Also is there any e-mail / fax number for this purpose?

BTW, my lawyers mentioned that they would call the Texas Service Center at 1-800-375-5283 regarding this. I would ask them to FEDEX the request as well to be on the safe side.

Endeavour2003 said:
Hi CAPD02,

Thanks for sharing your experience.

I know it sounds silly but could you please let me know the exact TSC address that your lawyer sent the amendment letter and whom was it addressed to?

Also is there any e-mail / fax number for this purpose?

BTW, my lawyers mentioned that they would call the Texas Service Center at 1-800-375-5283 regarding this. I would ask them to FEDEX the request as well to be on the safe side.

Endeavour2003,

Mine is concurrent filing, so my lawyer used TSC concurrent filing address :

USCIS TSC
ATTN: I-140 Benificary Name Correction
PO Box 852135
Mesquite, TX 75185-2135

I guess in your case, you can use the general correspondace address:

USCIS TSC
P.O. Box 851488
Mesquite, TX 75185-1488

Lawyer can call them, but it will be safe side sending through FedEx. This way you will get tracking number and confirmation once it recieved.

When I looked the FedEx tracking status online, I seen the person name at TSC who received my FedEx package. This way you will have proof. After that keep eye on LUDs.

TSC Correspondance link:

http://www.uscis.gov/graphics/fieldoffices/texas/aboutus.htm

Thanks