• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Urgent: Police Record

WalterWhite87

Dear all,
I didn't find an answer to my problem, so I am posting it here:
I have my GreenCard interview in two weeks already and felt super prepared for everything, until today:

Police records
- I obtained police records from the country I live in (which is my primary citizenship / nationality) and another country, where I spent a couple of my adult years.
- I was born in Argentina, and moved to Europe by the age of 2. I lived in Europe ever since. Theoretically I still have the Argentinian citizenship (it is not renounceable, although I tried). I don't have a valid Argentinian passport and haven't traveled there in decades. Of course I have indicated this quasi citizenship in my DS260.

I assumed I needed police records only for the countries I lived in starting the age of 16. Should I have gotten a police record from Argentina as well? Obviously I started researching and it is extra ordinary complicated and sounded like a longer process, not living there.

Thank you in advance for reading this question and giving (any) meaningful advice.

Yes I have! Argentina still is my country of chargeability since I was born there.

Thank you so much for your fast answer, I was worrying loads already.

Yes I have! Argentina still is my country of chargeability since I was born there.

Thank you so much for your fast answer, I was worrying loads already.

Brit was asking if you could share your case number it usually starts with SA and you mark the last digits with X for example SA 9XX :) Congrats on your selection.

Brit was asking if you could share your case number it usually starts with SA and you mark the last digits with X for example SA 9XX :) Congrats on your selection.

No he wasn't, he was just checking that he had a SA number to ensure correct chargeability.