urgent please help

WaitingonLC

Registered Users (C)
My H1b is approved for 2 years insted of 3 years and we applied for correction of 3 years and yesterday my status on the INS webstie as
"We mailed you an amended notice".This amended notice explains how we will process your case.Does that mean my request for 3 years is approved or is this something else?Any help is appreciated.Thanks

I think it is just a receipt notice, check on uscis website using the receipt number. It will have the upto date status.

H1B RFE - original transcripts signed and dated by registrar

My H1b is approved for 2 years insted of 3 years and we applied for correction of 3 years and yesterday my status on the INS webstie as
"We mailed you an amended notice".This amended notice explains how we will process your case.Does that mean my request for 3 years is approved or is this something else?Any help is appreciated.Thanks

Hi WaitingonLC,

I saw ur post related to H1B aproval when INS asked to send oringinal transcripts signed and dated by registrar for verification (in 2005).

Now I got the same RFE for me.

please can u hep me in this regard.
I hold a btech CS(form Andhra University) and mtech AI(from univ of hyderabad)

I dont have original degrees for both the courses.
I only have all semister mark lists and a provosional and a cosolidated mark list.

Do I need to send all.. or just the marklists?

Please help me.