URGENT!!! Parents visa rejected first time(visited pakistan once)

Chnaces of getting visa second time in mumbai

• 100%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 90%

• 80%

• 70%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kanwaljit

Hi
I need your urgent help on tourist visa. I am working in USA and staying with my family here. My brother is working in pune in india. My parents had there interview in mumbai consulate on last thursday and got rejected first time. They visited pakistan gurudwara last year.

The consulate asked following questions and said according to USA rule you cannot get visa and my parent did asked about what rule they are refereing but did'nt get any response from them.

1. do what you son do
2. where you son working(my mother was able to tell correctly but father got confused)
3. how much is son salary
4. who will take care of travelling cost and all

Then consulates where talking each other about my parents visit to pakistan...
My mother tried asking about the reason but consulate only told that its due to usa rule...

Please suggest me??

thank you
kanwaljit

Your parents failed to overcome 214(b). This has nothing to do with them previously visiting Pakistan.

The consulate asked following questions and said according to USA rule you cannot get visa and my parent did asked about what rule they are refereing but did'nt get any response from them.

Hi:
Thank you so much for replaying back on my query. I would really appreciate if you can give me suggestion to oversome 214(b)?

Thank you
Kanwaljit

Hi Kawaljeet,

My dad visited Pakistan back in 1970 for pilgrimage, I am not sure if this might be a showstopper.
Did you dad your visa finally?