Urgent:need info about US TECH SOLUTIONS

GCEAD04

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys,

I'm looking to transfer my H-1 to US TECH SOLUTIONS and start my GC processing.Can any one share any information about this company.It is filing LC from New hampshire.

This company has posted an ad in sulekha.com Look at this link

http://www.sulekha.com/classifieds/cldisplay.asp?cid=118128&nma=US&ref=rentalspot

It says that they got 40 labour approvals in last few months and he asks to come to his company in newjersey personally to verify those Labour approvals.

I have verified his company LC in this website.I didn't find any information about his company.
http://www.flcdatacenter.com/casesearchperm.asp

Can any one suggest me about this company?

Thanks,
GCEAD04

I did the search

I did a search using the link http://www.flcdatacenter.com/casesearchperm.asp and was able to find two LCs which were received by DOL from this company. One of them is certified and the other has an NOF issued.

Here is how I did the search..
1. Type "US TECH SOLUTIONS INC" in the field "1-Employer Names Beginning With:"
2. Do not select the state as we do not know from which states they have applied from.
3. select "ALL" under "Fields To Return".
4. Click on submit.

Company name finding

I forgot to mention...I actually the full company name by doing search using "US TECH" intially.

I have actually tried that search.But i want to know if any one knows about that company details like whether that company is reliable or not for GC?If any one knows any employee working for that company plz fwd their details

Thanks,
GCEAD04

One of my freind works for US Tech Solutions.

PROS:
1. It seems to me its a reliable company for GC process. My
freinds labour moved from state to federal last month.
2. Rate is good 80/20.
3. Free technical trainings.

CONS:
1. It seems to me based on the conversations i had with my freind,
treatment for empoyee is just ok, no prompt response for requests.
2. project placements is below average, you have to be prepared
to find the projects urselves as well, but better than quite a few
desi employers out there.

Please dont expect any further info from my side, this is the best
i can do to help you guys! no more emails or responses please. period.

NOTE: This is my personal opinion. Dont take it as advice.

They have a website:

http://www.ustechsolutions.com/

They are filing GC's in New Hampshire, but according to various threads here NH processing has slowed down dramatically. I don't think claim of processing LC's in one month is accurate because the processing time for NH got moved back to Dec 2003 in the last update.

It is very interesting though. If they really do have an NH office, I could transfer my H1 and file my GC. It seems the DOL couldn't claim 'forum shopping' as long as I had a solid contract and was prepared to give them 20%. Even if it took them a year to get my GC in NH, I have already been waiting for two years and my local SESA is still backlogged to April 2001.

--edit--

Their website is broken - the address of their NH office is:

11 Northeastern Boulevard
Suite 150
Nashua NH 03062
Tel 603-883-0912
Fax 800-224-7139

They appear to be registered as a company in New Jersey, but a google search on "US TECH SOLUTIONS INC" shows job ads for locations all over the country.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it worth to believe on this AD?

I'm also referred by Ad on Sulekha. I've been to their site http://www.ustechsolutions.com/. There's nothing in there other than a place holder.
I'm thinking that even you get a labor approval in 6-8 months, I-140 approval is critical as USCIS has been scrutinizing financials of smaller companies typically less than 30 employees and revenues less than 5 millions. USCIS definitely sends RFE regarding company's tax returns and employee's W2.

Fake Ad..

I pulled data from Perm LC on line..
: US Tech solution --Advertised in Sulekha.com----

LC filed: 2 approved: 1 Pending:1

ID Case_Num Salary Unit_of_Pay Prevail_Wage Unit_of_Pay_Prev R_SO Reduction_In_Recruit Visa State_Case_Num State Phone Perm.Name Last First MI Prefix Add1 Add2 City State_1 Zip NofIssued Case_Type R_RO Last_Event_Dt OCC Title SVP Event_Desc Field0
114857 02499037 60000 A 81203.2 A 11/26/2001 1 200111260030 NJ 201-420-5195 US TECH SOLUTIONS INC AGARWAL MANOJ 253 ACADEMY ST JERSEY CITY NJ 07306 Y PERM 10/16/2003 10/22/2003 030.062-010 Software Engineer 8 NOF Issued US TECH SOLUTIONS INC
113365 02497530 75000 A 78832 A 10/1/2001 1 200110010057 NJ 201-420-5195 US TECH SOLUTIONS INC AGARWAL MANOJ 253 ACADEMY ST JERSEY CITY NJ 07306 Y PERM 9/24/2003 11/10/2003 030.062-010 Software Engineer 8 Certified US TECH SOLUTIONS INC

looks like a good company

I have checked the Boston DOL AVM for us tech solutions phone number and it shows it has
40 approved labors. Boston DOL AVM number 6177880171 us tech phone number 603-883-0912.

USTech : On Fake Promises

Hi there
I know this is an old thread. BUT for the benefit of prospectees who would join this company (Google it on) . This is my experience.....
-I joined USTech in Jan 04, and was told that they would my labor , GC etc etc.Prev I was on F1 Visa. It was a 80/20 deal & I found my own project. ( I had it ready and waiting already...only thing I routed it through this company).
-Somewhere July/August USTEch started the labor filing process. By Ending 2004 they told me my labor was filed. I rested on their trust & never explicity checked with the lawyer ( thats my mistake there)..no exp in this matter coming fresh from F1. When I checked with the lawyer , they said they got all my stuff but Manoj Agarwal never signed my Labor Petition forms ...gathering dust all the time w/ the lawyer. But USTechsolutions had a different story ....they told me they filed my labor under EB3 and that is retrogressing so now will do eb2......lies. I would have stayed for long with it and found more projects had it not been this treachery.THIS IS A BIG PROBLEM WITh all Desi companys not just this one.

On the payment end they are fine with 80/20 and reasonably co-operative.

Marketing ..crass 0%.If you depend on them wait for a long time. Part of this junk ...they have a some pakistani fellow who disguised his name completely to American and sits there warming ****. (wanted by FBI :) ?)

If your lucky you can hope to sneak in their training classes.