Urgent...!. My Freind got deported as he travelled 2yrs. after ViSa Stamp

Superman

Registered Users (C)
My Freind travelled to US on Valid Visa Stamp got deported. He came to Washington D.C. where his Employer office is yesterday afternoon(5/6). I got a call from Lufthansa that My freind need to go back and ticket should be paid. He has a valid stamp. And Employer did not terminate him. I talked to the Employer after that. Only thing he kinows is that he got a call from INS asking for questions after Lufthansa talked to me. Please help. I was very active on board helping lot of people. I never heard of a situation like this before. Please comment. I am planning to talk to a Immigration Lawyer along withe Employer to get him back. Your 2 cents is very valuable. Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by Superman
My Freind travelled to US on Valid Visa Stamp got deported. He came to Washington D.C. where his Employer office is yesterday afternoon(5/6). I got a call from Lufthansa that My freind need to go back and ticket should be paid. He has a valid stamp. And Employer did not terminate him. I talked to the Employer after that. Only thing he kinows is that he got a call from INS asking for questions after Lufthansa talked to me. Please help. I was very active on board helping lot of people. I never heard of a situation like this before. Please comment. I am planning to talk to a Immigration Lawyer along withe Employer to get him back. Your 2 cents is very valuable. Thanks in advance.
Possible reasons: Employer commited serious immigration violations/fraud and someone complained. Is the employer a "body shop"?
Why did you get a call form the airline? What did INS ask the employer?
Can you also tell more about the job, employer?

That employer is a body shopper. But He did H-1s for about 100 people. About 40 of them are working for him. I don't think any body reported on that Employer to INS because INS called the Employer to verify the employee. If INS think that the Employer is fruad, they would not call the employer. But they called the employer after I got the call from Lufthansa.
Lufthansa called me and just asked to buy the ticket to send my freind back. They did not give me why or any details at around 6:15 p.m. INS called the employer to very the employment @ 7:00p.m. Employer could not identify or justify the arrival of my freind. I came to know that the Employer do not know that my Freind was comming. I don't think Employer not identifying the employee is the reason for rejection because Lufthansa called me even before INS called the Employer (INS should have already decided to send my freind back).

Possible case: May be Employer was on Fraud. How can we know. He is talking and responsing very good. He is helping this after math situation very good. I don't know if I can doubt the employer though. Remember that most of the H-1 guys are comming on body shoppers other than very Big Companies. How can we know which employer is fraud ?.

My Guess is, the officer at poe routinely question people on why they are here.
Since your friend had got visa 2 years ago, officer would have questioned on why he is coming now ? does he really have a client to work for?
your friend might have got panicked and said some inconsisting answers.

INS knows that some people have visa with one company and join another one without even working for the 1st one. (ins thinks it is fraud.)
That was the reason they enquired about your friend to his employer.
As by your words, the employer replied in negative about your friends arrival.
It is your friends fault for not informing the employer. (may be he decided to work for someone else)

In my opinion, the Employer may not be a fraud.

The Reason why Lufthansa called you is, may be your friend had given your number for contact. (as he cannot make any calls)

I will tell you a incident happened in 95 at singapore.
One of my friend went for H1B visa at usa consulate.
The officer asked whether he had got a client.
My friend told that he have a client and gave the address & phone no. (his employer had asked him to say).
The officer immediately contacted the client to verify it.
On getting the negative reply from the client, he told my friend not to step into the embassy for the same visa again for 2 years as he would automatically reject it.
My friend never stepped in us consulate at singapore again.

Meow

Last edited by a moderator:
Latest Info.

My Freind told me that they were very persistant on the Employer's notorized letter stating that you has a job after he come to US.

SO, you stay for more than 2 months after the visa stamping, you get a notorized letter from your employer to avoid any problems at the port of entry.