urgent I-134 question

hanysalama

Dear all , my joint sponsor is retired he makes an income of 77,000 $ a year , i haave his 2005 (income s 99000) 2006 (income is 70,000 $) 2007 income is 93000 $ and 2008 tax papers with income of 77000 $ with no dependants ,
since he is retired there is no employment letters , do i need more eveidence of financial ability .

i know he can be my co sponsor , i'm asking if his 1040 and income are the only papers i need , i mean if they are enough without any employment papers or bank papers since he is retired and his income is 77000 $ a year with no dependents

i know he can be my co sponsor , i'm asking if his 1040 and income are the only papers i need , i mean if they are enough without any employment papers or bank papers since he is retired and his income is 77000 $ a year with no dependents

In principle this must be sufficient. But, I do think it may be a good idea to keep proof of where this money is located. In the form of bank statements or investments statements etc. Just a thought.