Urgent Help Required!

sanju_m

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
 Recently(7 weeks back) my wife has applied for H4 visa and she got a refusal letter(under section 221G) saying it requires some more adminstrative processing, wait till the consulate contacts regarding the visa. It\'s almost 7 weeks and there is no response from consulate. When we contacted the consulate there is no response. Does any one has an idea of what is this ADMINSTRATIVE Processing and how long it takes or what can be done?

Thanks,

more details please

where did she apply?give us more details and some guru will help
tell the dates when she arrived to US etc etc...

No Title

Hi,
  She has applied by TT services facility at Hyd(Chennai Consular section) around Dec 4th. We have submitted all the documents specified in the consulate web. I was never out of status in US, and I never got problems with my H1 visa. Six months back my dad also got visitor visa with the same documents.

Thanks

H4 visa refusal on 221(g).

Hi all,
My wife has recieved 221(g) letter when applied for H4 dependent visa through mail box at hyd tts services, which states that it requires further administrative processing. Does anybody know how long it takes for the consulate to respond. My 485 app is about to be approved and she needs to be here soon.

Help very much appreciated, thanks :)
Ashish, Calfornia.

Withdraw Help

Hi

Can you please tell me regarding the withdrawal of 485 and refiling the application. Do we need to wait for any notice from INS regarding the withdrawal of previous application before refing the new application.

My question is...How much time it takes INS to send any information regarding the withdrawal notice? Also which INS office did you withdraw from?

My attoreny says we need wait for withdrawal notice before refiling the new application. Is this true?.

Please share any information you have which helps me.

Thanks

Do we need send the letter

Hi Venkat

Can you please let me know that if we need to send the withdrawal letter with new(refile) application, mine is VSC, I sent the withdrawal request and its almost 4 weeks past not received any information from INS. Let me know if we need to send the proof of withdrawal of previous application to refile. My attorney is stating we need to get the proof...is that true..

Hope ur wife gets H4 visa soon and every thing will be fine for you. I know Chennai is delaying the H4 visas for all reasons...one of my friend got query regarding more wedding photos....

thanks for ur reply...

H4 visa refusal on 221(g).

No response yet from the consulate...(2 1/2 wks) and i havent withdrawn my 485 app yet as there is an option for consular processing in india for my wife\'s GC. A collegue at work applied for his wife\'s GC even after his approval last year (but his passport was not stamped), that\'s a risk and she got the GC in US.
They have retained the Marraige certificate in my case as well.
Have contacted the Marraige Registrar\'s office in Hyd and they have never receieved any verifications before, but they respond pretty quick if at all. Think contacting the consulate through a lawyer in India may be a good idea. I might wait for 2 or 3 wks bfore i can think of anything....

Thanks
Ashish.

H4 Denied!

My wife filed for H4 extension in the month of January. Her case was kept pending for nearly 4 months as I was asked to produce a copy of my I-129. She left for India in the month of May. Now I have received a letter from the INS saying that her application for extension has been denied as she had departed the country while her case is still pending. Can she get it stamped in India with my H1 papers?

Any help on this would be highly appreciated.

Thanks
sv