Urgent Help on Police Certificate and a best solution

turtletweet

Hi

I am dating this guy who is U. S citizen by naturalization. Its been two years now and we have met couple of times while I was in the U.S and recently he has traveled to India to see me. We are planning on the big commitment and I am simply at wit ends. I have a couple of questions. So any suggestion that is helping is welcomed.
1. If I am to apply for a fiance visa, I see the requirement of PCC. To my worry I have studied and worked around the country as this. Bangalore= 3 yrs, Vellore=1.5 yrs, Shillong= 10 months and currently I am in my home town. Now do I need Police certificates from all this places?? Or its just the current place of residence which is also my permanent residence will do fine.
2. Another way I thought was easier, as I am applying for Grad school this fall. If things turn out positive we could settle it with not much worries. In case I donot have an offer of admission, I was thinking to be on a visitor visa and apply for change in status? Will that be dangerous?

suggestions are welcomed!

A1: I believe one PCC from the passport office suffices for all of India.
A2: Stick with the K-1 route since you already have the intention to marry a US citizen.

Hi

I am dating this guy who is U. S citizen by naturalization. Its been two years now and we have met couple of times while I was in the U.S and recently he has traveled to India to see me. We are planning on the big commitment and I am simply at wit ends. I have a couple of questions. So any suggestion that is helping is welcomed.
1. If I am to apply for a fiance visa, I see the requirement of PCC. To my worry I have studied and worked around the country as this. Bangalore= 3 yrs, Vellore=1.5 yrs, Shillong= 10 months and currently I am in my home town. Now do I need Police certificates from all this places?? Or its just the current place of residence which is also my permanent residence will do fine.
2. Another way I thought was easier, as I am applying for Grad school this fall. If things turn out positive we could settle it with not much worries. In case I donot have an offer of admission, I was thinking to be on a visitor visa and apply for change in status? Will that be dangerous?

suggestions are welcomed!