Urgent Help needed regarding my INTENT TO DENY NOTICE 1-485

jewel129

i got my H1 extention denied and then under 180 days of me being out of
status i applied for adjustment of status under section 245k for me and for my
wife with EB2 category. I got approved for 1-140. but now i have received the NOTICE OF INTENT TO DENY from immigration for my wife stating that she needs to provide more evidence under section 245i or else they would deny the case. i did not receive anything for me ... now im really upset whats going on.. because we didnt apply under 245i , we applied under 245k then how come they are refering her under 245i .. or is it possible that she would be considered separate from me and they are taking her case as separate than mine??? please reply me asap ..and what should i need to do next. help
Thanks in advance

i got my H1 extention denied and then under 180 days of me being out of
status i applied for adjustment of status under section 245k for me and for my
wife with EB2 category.

I got approved for 1-140.
but now i have received the NOTICE OF INTENT TO DENY from immigration for my wife stating that she needs to provide more evidence under section 245i or else they would deny the case.

--------------------She should be covered under 245K. Did the lawyer did a mistake and filed under 245(i)?
i did not receive anything for me ... now im really upset whats going on.. because we didnt apply under 245i , we applied under 245k then how come they are refering her under 245i .. or is it possible that she would be considered separate from me and they are taking her case as separate than mine??? please reply me asap ..and what should i need to do next. help
Thanks in advance

when her I-94 got expired?
when did she file her I-485?
when was your LC filed?
did you both submit the I-485 same day?
*** if your lawyer feel that it is USCIS error then lawyer should explain to USCIS that case was filed under 245K and not under 245(i). Go to good lawyer with all the details about you and your wife.