Urgent help needed for citizenship

ashwaz

Hi
I applied citizenship on august 10th from newyork. Received fp date on 27th august. Gave my fp in atlanta office on 28th august. But after that now its been two weeks n status is not changed yet. I want to ask does it matter in my processing time if I gave fp in atlanta instead of newyork office ( I never changed my address cz I was just visiting atlanta at that time). Secondly how fast the processing time in newyork office. Probably how much time it will take after fp to the interview letter to come. Thirdly is there any chance that we request them to take interview early if I need to travel.
Thanx waiting for your inputs.

Eh, doesn't the biometrics letter say you can go on that same day at the same time for another 3 months past your appointment date? Mine did. They actually prefer if you DON'T come in early.

I received fp appointment letter on.27th august n uscis scheduled it for sep 11th. But I went to local office on.28th aug n.gave my fp. But after that my status is still same on "initial review" its almost 3 weeks now n status is still same. Is it normal cz I have heard alot from.pther people that they atleast updated their statuses after a week or two.