URGENT HELP - Denied Entry before -

TorontoS

Hi All,

I will be traveling to the US for my 4th interview with a potential employer. I will not be working there, just need to meet the executives with the US Team. I will be working in Toronto, ON.

I was denied entry a few years back (3 - 4) Because I had a criminal discharge. However, I spoke with the police officers here and they said it will disappear in 3 years. And that a criminal discharge is not a convection.

I have two police records stating there are no records in the RCMP database. Letter from potential employer that I requested to travel for interview and I have my personal documents about living in Canada.

Will I be denied entry again?

Any help will be much appreciated!

When your passport will be scanned at the POE, whatever relevant information pops up against your name will determine that. Hard to tell if lack of records in the RCMP database translate to a hassle free entry into the US.

I have two police records stating there are no records in the RCMP database. Letter from potential employer that I requested to travel for interview and I have my personal documents about living in Canada.