URGENT: Can a GC be cancelled during the 2 year period

villepoy

Short version of the story: A US citizen brings his recent wife to the states with a k-visa, and starts to behave very dominately, threatning with deportation if the wife doesn't get pregnant, and isolating her from the rest of the family (the man has kids from a previous marriage). Eventually she get's pregnant and everything seems fine for a while but now he's at it again with the threats. She got a GreenCard in the meantime and if I understood correctly from previous posts, she can escape the situation until I-751 is needed. The girl in case is my fiancés sister, and she needs help a.s.a.p.
Also she said that both parents need to agree on abortion, she can't do it by herself. That can't be right, can it?

I believe abortion laws differ from state to state. With regards to the abuse, the girl needs to contact local law enforcement if she feels unsafe.

Also she said that both parents need to agree on abortion, she can't do it by herself. That can't be right, can it?

I actually tried to edit the message a few times earlier but the server didn't comply.
Already knew that abortion laws differ....
the question remains: Since she is pregnant with a US citizen, she can't be deported even if he seeks divorce, right?

A US child does not protect anyone from deportation. However ICE may not deport someone during the latter stages of pregnancy. These are generic statements. I am not saying these will be applicable to the case mentioned above.

Since she is pregnant with a US citizen, she can't be deported even if he seeks divorce, right?

The reason she hasn't contacted law enforcement is that she's scared of being deported. Imagine the situation where you're pregnant while going through the process, get deported and end up back where you started from (a very poor country), but now with a child to raise.