• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Unlock ds260

Thanks for this brilliant information you just send and the quick response. I pray my case should not be scheduled in their system by now. Though my CN is very small. If i may ask how will I know if the DS260 is unlock already. Thanks I do appreciate.

Thanks for this brilliant information you just send and the quick response. I pray my case should not be scheduled in their system by now. Though my CN is very small. If i may ask how will I know if the DS260 is unlock already. Thanks I do appreciate.

Once they unlock (which can take from 1 day to 2 weeks) they email you.

Once they unlock (which can take from 1 day to 2 weeks) they email you.
Thanks so much Britsimon. I have send them the message just waiting for their reply now.

Hi all, I need help with adding info to my dad's ds-260, I did request the unlock and it was granted, now I am still not able to add recent travel info - my dad visited us for three weeks this August?nothing happens when i click in the travel section where it says add or remove any info for travel. Any advice i greatly appreciated, call KCC and they told me send them a screen shot, did two days ago and no news since then.

Hi all, I need help with adding info to my dad's ds-260, I did request the unlock and it was granted, now I am still not able to add recent travel info - my dad visited us for three weeks this August?nothing happens when i click in the travel section where it says add or remove any info for travel. Any advice i greatly appreciated, call KCC and they told me send them a screen shot, did two days ago and no news since then.

Make sure the popup blocker is turned off...

Just wanted to update, the solution was that the application only needs the last 5(five) times listed and I was trying to add a 6th time, so that was the issue. Thank you again.