• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

University degree - copy of?

Lorelei

Registered Users (C)
Just reading some of the notes about what is needed in an interview (a longggg way off if it ever happens), out of interest what is the deal with university degrees?

My degree is framed and sealed in an archive quality frame - do they expect this to be presented? LOL I can't imagine going up to sydney with my big frame! LOL I did make colour photocopies of it before I got it framed as well to put in my portfolio but would a transcript also be needed?

Thanks!

In the interview you will be asked for the original or certified copy of your certificates (High School Diploma, even the university one if you have one).

degree

I have the same problem. I never thought I would need to produce my high school degree. In fact I tore the frame down and legalized the glued original...everybody laughed including me... Wanna see what they say when i produce such a bizarre document.:D
But they say you have to go with your high school degree even if you had an University degree!

I have the same problem. I never thought I would need to produce my high school degree. In fact I tore the frame down and legalized the glued original...everybody laughed including me... Wanna see what they say when i produce such a bizarre document.:D
But they say you have to go with your high school degree even if you had an University degree!

Can my degree be accepted if i don't have my high school diploma certificate. lost mine a while ago.
I have an American Degree thou

Just reading some of the notes about what is needed in an interview (a longggg way off if it ever happens), out of interest what is the deal with university degrees?

My degree is framed and sealed in an archive quality frame - do they expect this to be presented? LOL I can't imagine going up to sydney with my big frame! LOL I did make colour photocopies of it before I got it framed as well to put in my portfolio but would a transcript also be needed?

Thanks![/QUOT

Cant imagine how big it is, but you will need to take all original documentation of what's required along with photocopies. Although, at min its an equivalent of a high school diploma thats required. But dont take the chance of not carrying it, especially it you stated that you have a university education. If you've got a transcript, carry that too, along with photocopies. You're better off having them on you, than back from where you came.

Can my degree be accepted if i don't have my high school diploma certificate. lost mine a while ago.
I have an American Degree thou

If you still have time on you before your interview, request whoever is responsible to get you a new original of your certificate. You maybe interviewed by an immigration officer that is very strict. But at least you have the degree, which I would assume proves to them is even higher than a high school diploma. But I cant tell you for sure how they think