unclear fingerprint rejected by FBI - what to do ?

spt

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I have a situation - my wife\'s fingerprint was rejected two times by fbi because they were not classifiable. Does anyone know any other options to get the police clearance ? Unfortunately, buffalo customer service phone number is also not available for services. Please help.

Thanks
spt

Same problem.

My wife has the same problem. She is going to try and get it done from the U.S. Consulate.

When you send finger printing to FBI at viginia. Did you enclosed self addresed stamped envelope for

When you send finger printing to FBI at virginia. Did you enclosed self addresed stamped envelope for return of Police clearence certificate.

Please reply.

NO PROBLEM

one of my friend had Send Finger Print Cards to FBI two times and both the time they were rejected and they wrote that they can not be classifiable so 3rd time he went to Local Police station with FBI cards they charged some fees and Finger printed him and last time also FBI got it rejected but they wrote that CAnada Security agencies should do it , So he sent all the Returnrd FBI card and LLetter to Consulate, no Objection from Canada Consulate, he Got LP

No need to send return envelope

sai21,

You need not send return envelope for getting police certificate back.
spt

Resubmit it

We had the same problem. We resubmitted the fingerprints after getting them processed at the local police station. FBI had mentioned in their letter that they would not charge the fees again.

We got the results of the new fingerprints later.
Hope this helps.
UK Atl, GA

repeat the process

Reg. US GC, the same thing happened to one of my friend. At fourth time thr' INS, MA he got a personal interview and fianlly succeeded. If sounds that obtaining police clearance thr' FBI is becoming harder now-a-days.