Unbelievably Fast Approvals

As the premium processing is not available for I-485 or EAD, filing I-140 with premium processing would be like throwing $1000, in my opinion. AC21 Portability is available only after 6 months of I485 filing, and I-140 does not take more than 6 months currently. My EB3 I-140 took 1 month in VSC.

DKSearch said:
I belong to ‘All Charge-ability Areas except that Listed’, not from China Mainland, India, Mexico, nor Philippines, so I can file them concurrently, correct?
“When you file your (and your family members') I-485, you can also file for Employment Authorization Documents ("EADs") and Advance Parole documents.” (Source: http://www.greencardlawyers.com/greencards/adjustment/ConcurrentFiling.html)
I have three dependents (spouse and two children). Does this mean I can file I-140, I-485, EAD, and AP for my dependents and myself at the same time with the Premium Processing with the fee $1,000?

Thank you

Hi,

I EB3 labor got approved. I have MS from here and 10+ years of experience. Is it possible to file my 485 in EB2 category?

Thanks.