1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UK visitor visa for me and my wife

Discussion in 'UK- Visiting, Living in, Moving to or Moving From' started by Jitesh Sinha, Mar 7, 2016.

  1. Jitesh Sinha

    Jitesh Sinha New Member

    I am looking to get visitor visa for both me and my wife.
    Do both of us need to fill separate application forms? That will mean we will get different timings for biometric appointment. Is that the usual process?
  2. Triple Citizen

    Triple Citizen Registered Users (C)

    Correct. One application for each applicant.
  3. Catherine Harry

    Catherine Harry New Member

    Hi Jitesh Sinha,

    Of course it's a usual process. You both have to file the application separately.
  4. evajackson

    evajackson New Member

    Yes, you both need to fill separate forms as it is an usual process. After you file an application, then a biometric appointment will be schedule at a local Application Support Center . Chances are there will be different timing for biometric appointment.
  5. Aarav356

    Aarav356 New Member

    If you look at Home Office website, it looks like you both have to apply separately.
  6. Aarav356

    Aarav356 New Member

    My parents from India, had to apply separately.

Share This Page