1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

U.S. Naturalisation process issue

Discussion in 'Texas Service Center - F-Visa Issues' started by mab24, Feb 19, 2016.

1. mab24

mab24 New Member

Hello everyone.
    My case is bit confusing.
    Okay so I moved to U.S. (Texas) in August 2010 and am permanent resident of United States. I am planing to apply for naturalization but I have few questions regarding this naturalisation process.

My first trip out of U.S. was in may 2014 and that trip lasted 3-4 weeks. (I got married in my country did not consumed my marriage)
    My second trip was in May 2015 and that trip lasted almost 5 months (we had bigger wedding function and consumed our marriage. I stayed there for 4 months with my husband then my husband and I moved to United kingdom. I stayed in United Kingdom for 3 weeks and traveled back to U.S. where my family lives.)
    My third trip was in Oct 2015 that lasted 5 months 15 days (stayed with my husband in U.K. since he cannot come to U.S.)
    My all trips were under 6 months.
    And now I'm back in U.S. my questions are:
    1. Can i apply N400 application right now or do i have to wait 3 months in-state/district time period since I stayed past 5 months in U.K.?

2. I worked part time in U.K. and I'm currently on leave so does it affect my N400 application? Does working part time outside gonna be a negative point on my application? ( living in U.K is very expensive, so I had to work. My husband still works in U.K.)
    Kindly help me with my questions.
    Your responses and help will be appreciated a lot :)
    Thanks in advance.