• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Two occupations, DS-260, DV-2015

Pipo21

Hi.I won the DV lottery 2015 and I am about to fill the DS-260 application. I am working as a psychologist which is normally my primary occupation and taking part-time studies in physiotherapy. I have two questions about my situation.

1. Can I answer Yes to the question ‘Have you have other occupation?’ and state being a student as my second occupation?(since there is a ‘Student’ option besides other occupations)

2. In DS-260 application form there is a question as below: Are you a health care worker seeking to perform such work in the United States but have not yet received certification from the Commission on Graduates of Foreign Nursing Schools or from an equivalent approved independent credentialing organization? How should I answer to this question, with Yes or No? (I do not seek to work in physiotherapy in US)

Rgds.

Hi.I won the DV lottery 2015 and I am about to fill the DS-260 application. I am working as a psychologist which is normally my primary occupation and taking part-time studies in physiotherapy. I have two questions about my situation.

1. Can I answer Yes to the question ‘Have you have other occupation?’ and state being a student as my second occupation?(since there is a ‘Student’ option besides other occupations)

2. In DS-260 application form there is a question as below: Are you a health care worker seeking to perform such work in the United States but have not yet received certification from the Commission on Graduates of Foreign Nursing Schools or from an equivalent approved independent credentialing organization? How should I answer to this question, with Yes or No? (I do not seek to work in physiotherapy in US)

Rgds.

1. Answer psychologist. You don't need to list any additional jobs - you won't get two Green Cards for example. ;-)

2. Answer no.

Thanks, but do you think is any harm if I mention being a student as other occupation? I prefer mentioning 'everything', just to be relax that I do not hide smth.

Thanks, but do you think is any harm if I mention being a student as other occupation? I prefer mentioning 'everything', just to be relax that I do not hide smth.

No harm - but you are just overthinking things a bit. Occupational hazard I suppose.

The point is they don't really care what you are studying on top of your full time job - so you can list it if you like, it makes no difference, other than raising your stress level in wondering how to do it...

How do this q? Are seeking to enter u.s. for the purpose of performing skilled or unskilled but not certified by secretary of state? Yes or no?

How do this q? Are seeking to enter u.s. for the purpose of performing skilled or unskilled but not certified by secretary of state? Yes or no?

You haven't quoted the question correctly, and for DV cases the question is irrelevant but I think YES is the most accurate answer.