TSC cases transferred to VSC on Feb 14, 2002

Kriss

Registered Users (C)
My petition was transferred to VSC on Feb 14, 2002. Since neither my employer nor I am in the jurisdiction of VSC, they transferred the case back to TSC (VSC said it was on Feb 14,2002). When I spoke with an IIO at TSC, they told me that they do not have the case yet. Has anybody been in this position. Any help will be highly appreciated.
Thanks
Kriss

No Title

Same here...............Mine was sent to VSC on Feb 14 but when I check the message at INS Vermont - case has not been registered..... No idea what is happening..........

Does anyone else.........

No Title

Same here...........mine was also transferred from TSC to VSC on Feb 14. The message at INS says case not registered.............
Has anyone in this situation where case was transferred from TSC to VSC got an approval ?

Kriss ..check the AVM

I checked the AVM (NSC) on my case, which was xferred from TSC to VSC on Feb\'14th. It said mine was received on Feb\'27 2002. I do not have any ties with VSC jurisdiction. I and my employer are here in Miami.

When I checked yesterday around 5.pm, it said \'Case not found\'. But around 9.pm I heard the receipt message.

Good Luck

I-140 from TSC to VSC updated on AVM

Thanks Miami. I did check last night and found my receipt number. But unfortunately the message also said that it is taking between 150 to 240 days to process this kind of case whereas at TSC they are now processing the month of Nov 2001 for EB3 cases. Is this ill luck or nightmare?

Nagib: Did you check the AVM yesterday?

I am very much hopeful..ours would be approved during last week of Mar-2002

I am closely following the VSC thread and understood that (eb2 & eb3) gets approved within 40 to 45 days from the date of receipt except a few.I do not want to worry about that 150 - 200 days message.

It is all for good.

Definitely ..will be given preference over everyone with the name Nagulapalli.V

also will lead to issue big RFEs to persons with that name. So,
Becareful...Don\'t allow INS to transfer cases to your VSC.

Nagulapalli, V "Jan 2002 Tracker" 2/28/02 3:34pm