Tri-valley University- There is no justice or NO correct stratergy by ICE people.

truetalk

All Tri-valley university students are same and why the justice is different for some people?? some are getting NTA's and some are not even contacted by ice. Some people just crossing the boarders just with new i-20 and new sevis.

There are no issues at port of entry.The people who got NTA's are strucked and are in removal proceedings.

The people who are hiding/ didn't get NTA's left the country and took new i-20 and new sevis are clean??? and who met ICE and got NTA's and waiting for justice are FOOLS?? or Unlucky persons?? They cannot do any thing because they are in the removal proceedings. And they cannot join colleges because Re-reinstatement takes forever to get approved or get rejected. Once rejected then there is a BAR.

I know it looks weird but this is true happening right know. Why do they give NTA's to the remaining people. What should the people do who took VD's This mistery remains in every one's heart.

If you start thinking about that now, 6 months after the raid, isn't that a bit late???
ICE went through the paperwork they got in the raid, and that of course has taken a while. And then they have had to deal with the political pressure, with people (falsely) claiming to not have known that TVU was a fraud, etc. etc.
The TVU case is the biggest student visa fraud case ever. It of course takes a while to unravel everything, and get everything sorted out.
If you are still looking for reinstatement, I think you can pretty much rule that out by now.

All Tri-valley university students are same and why the justice is different for some people?? some are getting NTA's and some are not even contacted by ice. Some people just crossing the boarders just with new i-20 and new sevis.
Many of the immigration rules here are not logical.. Remember the 2007 -2008 H1 lottery.. Many genuine candidates lost out in the lottery and many fake people got in the lottery.. btw didnt ICE give you the option to leave the country.. They gave students three options right 1. to leave country 2. Accept NTA 3. reinstatement..
So many students who have chosen option 1. to leave country, have returned back without any issues.