Travelling India on expired visa/i-94.

H1B_Pro

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
Here is my problem:

Travelling India on expired visa/i-94.

My H1B Visa expired on Jan 12th 2004, and I-94 expired one year back as I never went to India since my last revalidation. same is the case with my wife, her H4 visa expired on Jan 12th 2004.

I applied for 7th year extension on 09/15/2003 and waiting for approval from TSC. (My labor is pending at regional level since last 1 year 2 months). Our attorney is saying that it takes 6 months for extension cases. So I may expect my H1B approval by March15th 2004 and then I will be sending docs to St. Louis for revalidation.

Here is my problem:

My wife is planning to go India next month i.e Feb and come back after my visa revalidation is done i.e May 2004. I am planning to go to India with valid visa and bring her back in may.

Please advise me if there are any high risk factors involved. Even I am thinking that my labor will be done by the time my revalidation is complete.

Is there any premium processing procedures for revalidation.

Please advise me of any possible ways that I can avail in this situation.

Thanking in advance.

H1B-Pro.

Wrong thread

As you see, this thread is dedicated to pending I-485 litigation. Please take little bit of time and effort to identify the right thread and post your query there. This way, you will get your questions answered by competent folks other wise you will end getting a smug reply as this one.