Travel Report to Canada!

Lazerthegreat

Registered Users (C)
Guys just came back from Canada!

- I obtained canadian visa on RTD through mail
- I entered canada by air and canadian immigration asked me purpose of visit and what I do in US and let me in.
- While staying in toronto, I had to enter the US twice by road. First time it was 3 in the morning on Rainbow Bridge at Niagra falls. The officer asked where I was going? I told him that I am going to pick up my brother and intend to come back to canada. He let me go without asking my status or anything. I entered canada again by road the next day.
- Then I came back again into US to drop off my brother. It was same Rainbow bridge at niagra falls, but this time it was 11AM in the afternoon. The officer sent me to the immigration office building. We parked our car and went into the building. They issued me I-94 with a stamp saying "Returning Asylee and employment authorized". No questions asked.
- I entered back into canada after dropping my brother off at buffalo.
- Then I had my final flight back to US
- The IO did not seem to even know what an RTD is. To my surprise he said "what is this"?
- I explained to him what it is, and he went inside the office and asked me to follow him. There he handed over my RTD to more experienced officer.
-The officer checked my RTD and just returned it to me without putting any additional stamps on it as it already had an I-94 card and stamp from the previous day, when I entered by road.
_I took the flight and came back.

Just wanted to share with you guys.
Hope this would help somebody

Best Regards,