Transferred from Vermont to Texas

blues22

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I filed a fresh H1 from vermont center, the receipt date is June 5. But now the status says case has been transferred to texas on aug 27 because of the local jurisdiction. I guess that's because my company is in texas.
Now the question is, my case will be treated as June 5 case or Aug 27 case. What'll be my priority? And approx. approval time from Texas SC.

Thanks.

Hi ,

same with me. initial receipt date was 6th June. after case got shifted to TSC on 28th Aug. status says that receipt date is 30th Aug.
As TSC is currently processing cases with receipt date 30th April. looks like my case is also put in same queue and have to wait another 2-3 months. is this correct ?

Thanks.

Hi,

My case was initially in Vermont. Receipt date May 17th. It was transferred to texas on August 17th. My case was approved on August 29th.

FYI

You or your lawyer/employer should get a transfer note in mail. That note should state the original receipt date. Otherwise I was told that a lawyer can call in and have it corrected. Hope this helps.

T.A

ush1b said:
Hi ,

same with me. initial receipt date was 6th June. after case got shifted to TSC on 28th Aug. status says that receipt date is 30th Aug.
As TSC is currently processing cases with receipt date 30th April. looks like my case is also put in same queue and have to wait another 2-3 months. is this correct ?

Thanks.
Hi,
Do you have any update on your case?