Transcript Evaluation Services

kav_raj

Hi! all,

I would like to know which evaluation service is the best, if any of u have utilised one such service. I have the info of three namely - www.wes.org, www.eres.com and www.aacrao.org.

Does any1 know which of these evaluate the most accurately? Mainly converting the % to GPA.

Thanx for ur help.

Last edited by a moderator:
HI!

I did my transcript evaluations this year ( March 2004 ) at The World Education Services.They are good.I paid a 100 $ fee and they got my transcripts done in 3 days! For example if you earned 50 credits in your country the agency will give you only 25 US semester credits.So the are giving half of the credits you actually have.

Education Evaluators International

I worked with Education Evaluators International and they were great. The price was right and the service was amazing. There is a guy named Jay and he was very helpful. Give him a try, you wont be unhappy. 646-290-7658. They also do translations and expert opinion letters which was very helpful.

Hi All,

I am also planning to get my Transcript Evaluated. I read here that some of you have got your transcripts evaluated from WES.

As per the information on WES website, the ways to submit the transcripts are

“To be sent directly to WES by the institution attended. Documents must be attested/verified by the Controller of Examinations or Registrar.
- OR -
You may make photocopies and have the copies attested by the Controller of Examinations or Registrar. The Controller or Registrar should then place the attested mark sheets in an envelope, seal the envelope, sign it across the flap before returning it to you to forward to WES. If the seal is unbroken when the envelope reaches WES, the mark sheets will be accepted.
Attestations or notarized copies from any other source will not be accepted.”

My question is how you guys managed to got your transcripts sent directly from your college or university to WES. Is this a standard process that colleges in India understands.

You response will be greatly appreciated.

Also, has any one got their transcripts evaluated from international Education Research Foundation, Inc. (http://www.ierf.org) or Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc (www.ece.org)

Thanks
AC_India

I got my transcripts evaluated a couple of years ago through WES, at that time they only wanted the photocopy of your transcripts, my friend who got his credentials evaluated recently had to send one of his relatives in India to the university and ask the registrar to mail the documents directly to WES.

Indian Students Network www.IndianStudentsNetwork.com

AC_India said:
Hi All,

I am also planning to get my Transcript Evaluated. I read here that some of you have got your transcripts evaluated from WES.

As per the information on WES website, the ways to submit the transcripts are

“To be sent directly to WES by the institution attended. Documents must be attested/verified by the Controller of Examinations or Registrar.
- OR -
You may make photocopies and have the copies attested by the Controller of Examinations or Registrar. The Controller or Registrar should then place the attested mark sheets in an envelope, seal the envelope, sign it across the flap before returning it to you to forward to WES. If the seal is unbroken when the envelope reaches WES, the mark sheets will be accepted.
Attestations or notarized copies from any other source will not be accepted.”

My question is how you guys managed to got your transcripts sent directly from your college or university to WES. Is this a standard process that colleges in India understands.

You response will be greatly appreciated.

Also, has any one got their transcripts evaluated from international Education Research Foundation, Inc. (http://www.ierf.org) or Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc (www.ece.org)

Thanks
AC_India

My wife wants to enroll into California State University teaching credential program. She has a bachelors (3 year course Bsc) & has done 2 year NIIT course and another MS course from Institute for Behavioral & Management Sciences (I don't know whether it's accredited). She needs equivalent of Bachelors degree to enroll into the program. Anybody know whether she can make enough credits through all this. I'm not sure about NIIT courses whether they are admissible. Thanks for any help.