Traking DOL list for California due to 245I Part 3

Looks like they were not

My lawyer just called, they want a retest of the labor market, one more ad, wait 2 weeks and give the results.

DOL\'s receipt letter has the regional office case#

This is different from the EDD one. The # looks like
P2001-CA-095XXXXX (the last set is used).

No Title

I recieved assessment notice from DOL last week, My case was recieved by DOL on Nov 8 2001.

Can anybody tell me what does assessment notice means?

thanks

Thanks and a request,

Thanks for providing the information. I appreciate it. But could you please not post all the information exactly as you received from Dol? A sample with the last few digits of the case masked out would be very good. I know that anybody can obtain this information, but since we are in the same boat as the subjects of these case #s, let us please not display their information in public like this.
Thans for your understanding.

Thanks Serg

Thanks a lot serg. I agree with gimme . Lets not post all the information kindly as gesture we know its by oversight.Once again thanks. I\'m sending you a private Message to you detailing

August 20th processed at SESA

HI,
One of my freinds Case with PD transferred to SF DOL Fifteen days before as per his attorney\'s info. He donot have any details of case number and dates.

remand to state

Can someone tell us how long will we wait once it is transfered back to SESA? One or two more year?

regarding posts 147, 157.2.1

Have any of you noticed that lots of cases are now being "Remanded to State" ,????? I guess it means they are sending the case back to SESA,,

hmmm, this labor processing is now getting very very tiresome.. I am not sure what DOL is requesting from SESA, but the cases are definetly going to get delayed, !! :-( , more RFE\'s ...

I already got two RFE\'s from SESA, and recently it was sent to DOL , I have to wait another 6-8 months till DOL actually opens my case, if I get RFE again, then #$#$% GC...

RD 11/21 - DOL asks for running more ads...says no longer shortage of qualified software engineers

Hi all,

Thought this update mught help all.
I was informed by my company\'s lawyer that my case DOL RD 11/21/2001 - DOL has said that there is no shortage of qualified Software
Engineers. As a result, my co. will run another job ad, collect
resumes for the next 2 weeks, the provide the DOL with data regarding why each candidate is not qualified.
Acco to my lawyer, DOL has started issuing such letters just this week...

Has ANYONE else recd such a letter ?

Will let you know what happens next

Yes.

Yes. My attorney rcvd the same notice. I am also a software engineer. It is very sad that hard working people like us get affected after waiting for such a long time.

Please post your future messages to "Tracking DOL List for California due to 245I part 4" board. Thanks

Keylong - I agree 245 should never have slowed up DOL

Still haven\'t figured out why DOL is slowed down due to 245.

I was initially under the impression that after the long black hole at SESA, I would be moving towards the light. Unfortunately, the black hole seems to be moving with me. Such a pity that in this unstable markets, with the economy still not recovering (atleast in the technology sector), we have to put up with this kind of inefficiency.

Even I got assessment notice from SESA

Due to layoff in my company, SESA sent assessment notice
for my app in DEC 01. Got cleared in Feb and sent to DOL
in FEB 02.

And i have seen the status of apps in my company in the
automated mail response, that they are being issued NOF
there at DOL.

Thanx