Traking DOL list for California due to 245I Part 3

1 yr anneversary

hey, i completed my 1 yr annv of GC today too. how much more time do u think LC would take.

thx
gungru

No Title

Yesterday, my attorney received a letter from DOL to re-test the labor market. For that, we need to give an advertisement and send the reviews in two weeks. Bit depressed but thought something is better than nothing. Any cases received DOL before No 9th, Please check with your attorney, you might have some good news or proceed accordingly.

No Title

Hi labordeal,
Mine is sent to DOL on Nov 16.Still waiting for the result.Can you please let us know more about your case?I am affraid,mine will have the same result.I am in IT and experience is around 6 years.How about yours?Are u in IT?I hope you will not mind sharing some general info so that we know what to expect.
Thanks in advance.

No Title

labordeal, pls give us some specifics about your case. Position, location, lay-offs in the company, how did you advertise (printed ads, Internet, etc) etc. Thanks a lot for your time!

No Title

All I can say is, we did strictly follow thru RIR guidelines...three ads, job fairs, internet ads(almost two years in hotjobs, dice), two weeks posting in head office(with photos), Prevailing wage determination, reviews etc etc.,. Company had layoffs but not in our dept or my position(Operations). It\'s all time guys(after APRIL 2001)...we are screwed. But, don\'t worry...constantly keep in touch with your attorneys. Everyday, hour and minute is important for us. These people don\'t know our sleepless nights !!!. Anyway I\'m relaxed

Also, This may not happen to everyone. I wish you will have some good news.

No Title

Thank you, labordeal! Are you in Bay Area? And good luck! Pls keep us posted on the recruitment odeal:)

Approval

Dear All! My Labor got approved on 05-22. RD 11-09. Thank you for all your input and good luck to all of you! Have faith! AA

WOW !! Congratulations !!!

DoubleA,

Good luck for your I-140.
It has been a long time since we saw THE WORD "APPROVAL" in this
board.
Thanks for your posting.

Congrats DoubleA!!!!!

DOuble Congrats and all the best. Donot wait for Premium processing in I140 file immideately. And can you Tell us your position is in IT, Application or Software development etc. What was your priority dates DoubleA? - to update the Tracking List.
Thanks
Pal.

No Title

Thank you, guys!! I will sure keep an eye on you and share info w/you. Off to I-140 now. That\'s going to be another saga. Please, please be patient and everything will work out for you as well. Good luck! And thanks again to everyone- the board has been a part of my daily routine for the past year. AA.

Congratulations

Could you please tell us your PD and if the case was RIR / Non RIR.
Thanks!

HI guys here is the updated list

HI Guys,
Can we get this updated with all the approvals.
Thanks
Pal.

R they skipping cases?

I checked the tone talker and see that cases
09511820 and 09511822 with RD 11/09 have been approved on May 22
I am 0951182X (RD 11/09)and have no update. My DOT code is 999-151-032, the others were different.

I guess X i n your case number is 1.

What else can it be between 09511820 and 09511822?

No prizes for guessing, I suppose.

I never said I was in between

I expected a couple of cases to have moved in a day. Other cases in 0951182X seem to have August RD\'s etc.

Call 415-975-4617 (Choose option 1 then 1 and enter your 095XXXXX)

Call 415-975-4617 (Choose option 1 then 1 and enter your 095XXXXX)

Is this number different from the EDD number what we get at the State level

HI
Looks like there is some misunderstanding for me in the digits what u guys are telling and what i have seen. Is this number different from EDD number? Can some one clarify Pls.

Thanks in advance
Pal.