track MD cases

2001 Aug MD approval

MD Aug 2001 RIR EB2 approval

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5th June 2006, 11:03 PM
NAYAK
Registered User Join Date: May 2002

Approval 2001 MD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like patience paid off...after almost 5 years, my case is certified. I am not sure this helped but I did write to senator in may first week, they in turn sent a letter to dept of labor which was cc'ed to me. Also called pbec directly and somebody on the phone asked me to fax the case details...I did it with a cover letter myself as my lawyer and employer refused to do so...

Good luck to all of you and hope everything will go smooth atleast here after !!

PD : Aug 2001 MD/RIR/EB2
RD : Dec 2003
45D letter replied :Feb2005

MD also waiting...

Details

EB2/RIR
RD: 02/25/04
45 day letter 01/05/06
Replied: 01/09/06
P-05164-6****

ni12

Another approval

MD1202 said:
I got a call from my lawyer that my labor was approved.

Thank you very much for all the information in this forum and wish
everyone get out of here soon.

Here is my information:

STATE: MD RIR EB3
PD: 12/12/2002
RD: I do not know.
ETA: P-05137-*****
45 Letter received: 09/29/2005
45 Letter replied: 10/01/2005
Labor approval notified June 12, 2006

mdgc2001 said:
Consider re-filing in PERM. You would get something in around 3 or 4 months. There is a thread that tracks cases that got approved by refiling in PERM.

Its really worth in your case. With an approved labor and I-140 you get 3 years H1 extension. Its not good to wait in this queue with your priority date.

I consulted with my lawyer and she said it's not a good idea to go with PERM now...
I'm still on my first year of H-1b and Visa Number is still handing somewhere in 2001, so even if I get my LC sooner, I won't be able to apply for it until it reaches my priority date. Also, I heard that the LC requirements are much tougher now, so if this is a double-trouble, than why bother?

Based on the latest updates on Dept of Labor site, they're closer than even to clearing the backlog. I just hope that by the time my priority date becomes available, I'll have my LC approved. ;)

Is there something I'm missing?

Seeking advice

Hi,

Can somebody advice me if I have any hope of getting my labor cleared by end of this year ? I am tried of waiting and want to decide if I should just go back to India.

My case details are

STATE - MD/EB3/Non-RIR
PD - 01-29-2002
PBRC - P-051-382XXXX
45 day replied - 12-16-2005

Thanks,

MD approval

MD Dec 2002 EB2 RIR Approval

26th June 2006, 03:06 PM
bling7
Registered User Join Date: Jun 2006

Labor approved.

Guys,

My labor is approved, after 3 and half years long waiting. See signature for detail. I have sought trementous help from the site, in the last couple years. Good luck to everyone!

MD EB2 RIR
PD Dec 2002
45 day received Dec 27 '05
ETA Case No: P-05136-XXXXX
Replied 45 day letter Jan 13 '06
Certified: Jun 14 '06

Finally ....got it !!

Guys,

Finally I received the mail from my lawyer saying my LC has been approved after waiting for more than 54 months. Needless to say it had been a hard and frustrating wait for me and my spouse. I am glad that its finally over. At one time I gave up the hope for GC. I feel for the guys who are waiting before me and pray that you get yours sooner.

This forum had been a great support during this wait. We have some very active members and I think their efforts have produced some results. We might not see a direct impact but it is visible.

For me it is another wait in the Visa line as I am in EB3(thanks to my stupid lawyer).

Please send me a private message if you need more information.

45 days letter

Hi Guys,

I received my 45 days letter on June 20. Below is my case detail

Case # P-05123-xxxxx
MD RIR EB3
Priority date: 03/05/2003
45 days letter replied: 06/21/2006