To Sessanga

shamshon

Registered Users (C)
Hello, Sessanga. Please update us about your situation with the INS. Did you submit the RFE? How things are going?

Originally posted by shamshon
Hello, Sessanga. Please update us about your situation with the INS. Did you submit the RFE? How things are going?
I handed everything to the attorney who has been so busy.I have also been so busy but i have until Sept 16 to submit them.
I will let you know as soon as i get the results.

Do you know the fiscal year ends on 9/30? It is NOT wise to wait until the end of the fiscal year. Get it over with.

I too do not understand why you are postponing this. This line for adjustment is very very long. The 10000 limit for this year is being rapidly depleted. It is entirely possible that they will put your case on the backburner if you do not reply soon.

Originally posted by Gilbert
I too do not understand why you are postponing this. This line for adjustment is very very long. The 10000 limit for this year is being rapidly depleted. It is entirely possible that they will put your case on the backburner if you do not reply soon.

I am all set I`m going to mail the package to BCIS tomorrow thanks for your concern

Originally posted by RAsylee
Sessanga Charlesa,

Best of luck in the waiver process.....

Thanks very much for your concern you all,mailed my package on saturday.

I decided to get the RFE from the attorney because she was asking for more money that i thought was not worth spending.She had not done anything since i handed the documents to her.

However the loopholes i had were I did not have the original I 94 card but photo copies and the notices i got from the service one saying that the asylum office does not re issue I-94 cards,another notice instructing me to pay $100 for a replacement of the card.

I couldn`t remember the exact dates i traveled to Europe during the summer of 1999. I tried to get the information from the airliner i used to travel with to no avail,they were only able to get info from Sept. 1999 onwards yet i traveled between June and august.

The only evidence i had is the RTD i used and i surrendered it to BCIS when i was applying for another one otherwise i had the rest of the info BCIS requested me to respond.

Once again thank you very much for your concern and the encouragement in particular SHAMSHON,GILBERT,USA2002, RASYLEE & the rest whose names i have not mention.

Last edited by a moderator:
The best luck to you,
Sessanga.

Lawer, I went to, was asking $1500 for preparing my RFE. But I have prepared most of stuff by myself while I was waiting for apptmt with lawer. Plus I thought his price was way to high for such a case. i had sent it by myself (I include even few recomendations from organizations/friend). Case was approved in 10 days after receiving (I think, they had to sort a lot of papers, sent by me...)

Wish u the best.

Originally posted by TOMOCHKA
The best luck to you,
Sessanga.

Lawer, I went to, was asking $1500 for preparing my RFE. But I have prepared most of stuff by myself while I was waiting for apptmt with lawer. Plus I thought his price was way to high for such a case. i had sent it by myself (I include even few recomendations from organizations/friend). Case was approved in 10 days after receiving (I think, they had to sort a lot of papers, sent by me...)

Wish u the best.

That is exactly what it is.Lawyers have to entirely depend on the information we give them.I was able to complete the filling of RFE without the assistance of the attorney,the envelope that BCIS sent me for reply was too small that i had to put all the staff in the biggest envelope i could get.

All i`m waiting for are the results.

The attorney I went to see is charging $ 1500 to prepare the RFE.

TOMOCHKA , and Sessanga and others who have submitted RFE's will you be so kind to share what you had submitted in supporting documents along with RFE's..... maybe we should start a spread thread for it as it seems that RFE responses are becoming a norm now .....

to RAsylee

You can give
for Evidance of 1 year living
copies of continuous phone bills, utility bills, traffic tickets, emplmt letters, bank/credit card sttmnts, school certifcts, letters from lendlors, coipies of your RTD/other documents, tax papers, copies of letters to you from different organizations/people - just anything you want to logicly show your phisical being here for all your years.