TN Visa - New Immigrant

abandlamudi

I am Canadian Citizen and I have 3 years Bachelors Degree and 2 years MBA from India. Do i have to go for both degrees credential evaluations?

No, but at some point in future (H1-B, GC) it may be required. Seems like I just said that:)
No harm getting it now.

Hi,

I am a Canadian citizen and married to a US citizen. I have received a job offer letter (Position - Engineer) from a US employer.
a) Biggest question is how do I prove intent of returning back to Canada? (Considering my spouse is US citizen and lives in the same province I have got a job offer from) What can be provided as proof to return back? (I do not own any property here)
b) It is a full time job without an end date, does my support letter need to mention the employment end date?
c) My Bachelors in Engineering is from the UK and my Masters in Applied Sciences (Engineering) is from Canada, do I need any evaluation of my degrees?

Please advise, would appreciate your valuable input?

There is never a need to prove intent to return to Canada or any other country when on TN. However, if your spouse decides to move down to US with you, then you are presumed to be eventually moving to US, which would jeopardize your TN.

So, I guess her staying in Canada would be the only recourse.

TN letter MUST include a duration of three years or less, or you will be denied.

There is never a need to prove intent to return to Canada or any other country when on TN. However, if your spouse decides to move down to US with you, then you are presumed to be eventually moving to US, which would jeopardize your TN.

So, I guess her staying in Canada would be the only recourse.

TN letter MUST include a duration of three years or less, or you will be denied.
Sorry maybe I wasn't clear.
My Spouse is already living in the US, would the officials see it as dual intent maybe, when I apply for TN visa.?

In fact you were very unclear, since you said she lives in the "same province".

Her living in US really precludes you from getting TN. You need to apply for Green card.