TN Visa - Credit evaluation

vias

I am new to this forum.
I have Indian BSc Computer Science Degree ( 3 Year Degree ) & MBA degree( 2 Year Master Degree ).
1. Since I don't have a 4 Year degree will it be a problem to apply for TN visa ?
2. I am thinking of get my Credit evaluation from BCIT, but in other posts in forum people advising to get it done through WES. Please suggest if WES is a good fit for my situation.
3. Credit evaluation for my Bachelor & Master degree is enough for TN visa ? or 11th & 12th grade needed to be evaluated as well ?
4. I have 6 Years of SAP IT Consultant Experience with MNC companies. 3 years in India and 3 years in Canada. am I eligible to apply through Management consultant Category ?.

1. the 3-year vs. 4-year is not really an issue. Your eval will determine if you have the equivalent.
2. I have used WES in the past. Border may be more familiar with their work, since it is american firm.
3. Don't need high school evaluated.
4. Yes, but then the actual job will dictate if your experience and education match up. You need to find a job first.

I have a B.Tech from India in Electronics and Communications. Does it matter if I'm working as computer systems analyst? Just wondering if specialization matters? I got an evaluation which saying equivalent to university bachelors degree. should the evaluation be more precise?

thanks

Yes. University bachelors degree in what field would be helpful. However, if your transcript is in english, that should suffice top show that you can do the work of a CSA.

I have a B.Tech from India in Electronics and Communications. Does it matter if I'm working as computer systems analyst? Just wondering if specialization matters? I got an evaluation which saying equivalent to university bachelors degree. should the evaluation be more precise?

thanks
Hi Bobby garu, I have a question on evaluation and even I fall under the same category as you.
Can i reach out to you on phone? my email is dugalam at gmail dot com. 647 404 0983
srinivas

Hi, I have the following education from all from India.

1. M.Com, do not have the degree, only the mark sheets (which clearly state that I have passed the examination)
2. B.Com, do not have the degree,only the mark sheets (which clearly state that I have passed the examination)
3. 2 year Software engineering diploma from Aptech ( Have all the mark sheets & the Diploma)
4. A 6 month webmaster certificate from WWWI

My questions.

1. Do I need to get all my certificates evaluated or just my highest qualification (M.COM) & my computer diploma.
2. My company wants me to get my certificates evaluated asap i.e. in 24hrs to few days.
3. Which agency would be the best and the quickest to get my certificate evaluated from; which is also recognized by US Border services.
4. Do I need my degrees or are the mark sheets enough.

I am applying for a Management consultant TN VISA.

I have the offer letter from the company. (with original signature)
I have the experience letters from previous organization (Original & email copies)
I also have the letter from the client justifying the TN position and their relationship with my company. (original signature)

Your advice and guidance will be much appreciated.

Regards
Anuj

1. The diploma and certificate (#3 and #4) have no use in TN application world. So you only need evaluate 1 and 2.
2. OK. it means nothing to get TN, but if company wants, that is their business
3. ?
4. Transcripts.

Hi , My TN was denied twice based on my 3 years Bachelor degree from India , so they are very particular about degree evaluation

I have quite a situation here , I am Canadian Citizen , I got full time Job offer in USA with salary 120K , my employer gave me "CSA" title under NAFTA category.
My background is : I stayed in India for last 1.5 year then i went to USA directly from India and stayed there for 3 months. Had no ties to Canada.
Now my TN visa is denied twice , here are the reason i got from officer

First time :
Officer said I have bachelor degree from India which is 3 year - I showed equivalency from one of the company in USA but he said he needs to see evaluation from University of Toronto only . He said get evaluation properly then apply , he didn't deny me on paper (he didn't give any paper work to me) - This was at one POE last week.

Second time :

I went to different POE as suggested by their customer care to go to Rainbow Bridge only , i went there this time with different evaluation from other company (not from UFT ) as UFT takes 9 weeks for evaluation so i thought of explaining situation to them and try my luck second time.

Now this time this lady officer denied TN again saying i wont accept this evaluation either as you have Bachelor of 3 year from India and even if you goto UFT for evaluation they cant give you 4 year bachelor based on your Indian 3 year bachelor. She said you don't qualify , I said ok that's fine.

she started asking me You were in India for 1.5 year i said yes. then she said you stayed in USA for 3 months , i said Yes , she started saying how did you support yourself in last 2 years , i said i was staying at my parents house in india , then she said were you working in USA i said no i wasn't , she said No how do I know you were not working in USA , coz you stayed there for 3 months so how were you paying for yourself ? I said i have savings , she started questioning me that i have worked illegally in USA for 3 months , then she asked me to show her my bag , i said sure , she opened every paper from my bag,
Then she saw one resume (which i was not planning to show them) from my bag , this resume had my friend's company name on it , i used his company's name to fill the gap when i went to Indian for 1.5 year , then she goes like there it is , so you worked for this company in USA , i said i will be honest I didnt , i just used this name to fill the gap thats all , she continued accusing me that my friend must have paid me in cash and thats how i stayed there for 3 months , She started I will ban you for 5 years from USA
I kept on saying No I didnt work , she said I need to see how you supported yourself , I showed her my savings in Canadian bank,
She said Ok you showed your financial statement thats all then she took my fingerprints and photograph.
I asked her if i could goto USA and bring my stuff back she said no you cant . She also took name of my friend (who's company i had put on my resume)

Also I want to apply for MS in USA next year and I dont know if they will even deny my F1.
What do I do next ? It seems like TN option is closed for me unless UFT gives me 4 year Bachelor (which they wont)
Or you guys know is there any way I could do additional courses or something to get 4 year equivalency in Canada for my bachelor ?

@Lioness,

Stop littering the forum with duplicate posts. You created a thread for these same posts, and others have already responded to your posts.

Hi nelsona. .

Quick question. .

I have already evaluated my Indian Bachelor of Engineering degree through Trustforte corporation in new York in 2016.

Question is do I have to do my reevaluation through WES again or Can I use the trustforte evaluation if I plan to go for my tn visa in 2018

I have no idea, ask a border officer. NAFTA does not specify which evaluation service you must use (the officer in Lioness case was wrong).
Some companies may be more reputable that others, there is a lot of indian fraud in the H1 world, which looks like it may be spilling into TN world. Maybe border has been alerted that some eval firms are crooked.

@bigben3 : Just to let you know when i went for TN , i asked officer specifically about WES evaluation and he even denied WES , he and other lady officer (second time ) said , they wont even accept WES (which is well known evaluation company in canada as far as i know) , they need to see evaluation from UFT only
But that was my case

Ok thanks nelsona and lioness

I think you have to get evaluated by WES Usa not canada WES as you are seeking employment (TN) into the usa...

Ill take both to the border anyways.

But as long as I have 4 years bachelors..I don't think I need to get evaluation. .
I did my 3 year computer engineering technology -embedded networks from centennial college, ontario as well..
I do have 7 years IT QA experience as well..

Ill take both to the border anyways.

But as long as I have 4 years bachelors..I don't think I need to get evaluation. .
I did my 3 year computer engineering technology -embedded networks from centennial college, ontario as well..
I do have 7 years IT QA experience as well..

I have got my bachelors degree (3 years) evaluated from University of Toronto ! I have submitted it for my first TN at Rainbow Bridge, Niagara Falls and most recently, for my extension with USICS, Vermont Processing centre! Both the times, it was accepted!