1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We are looking for volunteer moderators for the forums for various topics. If you are interested and feel that you have the experience for the same, please contact us with your name and topic of interest and your experience in the area in which you wish to volunteer. A moderator is required to visit the forum on a regular basis, control spam, report offending posters, provide recommendations for reorganizing the forums etc.
  3. US Immigration attorney, Rajiv S. Khanna hosts a free community conference call for US Immigration questions every other Thursday at 12:30 p.m, EST. You can post your questions in the conference call forum and dial into the call at (202)800-8394.

TN renewal by mail

Discussion in 'TN Status' started by Riaz366, Mar 11, 2012.

  1. Riaz366

    Riaz366 Registered Users (C)

    My current TN expires on May 22,2012, i ma planning to apply for new TN by mail

    1:Is there any way to expedite the process(as someone informed me that by paying extra fee, it could be processed in two weeks, instead of months)

    2: my wife is out of USA, can i submit her request with it too(as currently she has her extension by I797 till May 22,12)
  2. nelsona

    nelsona Registered Users (C)

    You can file I-129 with premium processing.
    Your spouse cannot file I-539 while out of country. She would get TD at the border (assuming she is Cdn), or at consulate (if non-Cdn)

Share This Page