tn related question

sinatra1

Here is my scenario

I am on a MC tn visa for the same client for 3 years and want to extend it for another year.
Recently i was browsing the net and came to a lawyers website where it said that MC is temp in nature and the chances of getting a TN with the same client for the 4th time are close to none.( i am sure he's exaggerating but their must be some truth to this) :confused:

I am wondering if this is true, also if it is, is their anyway i can change the letter to make it more presentable?

for example instead of the standard letter which states
Mr XYZ is working on project such and such change to
Mr xyz is a employee of a canadian consulting company (web address of canadian company) and is not on the company's payroll (will this make a difference?)

In the beginning of this year this client purchase another company and have around 100 new employees through that company ( if i say that i am currently working on a merger project (which i am) would this help.

I do understand its a crap shoot in the hand of the visa officer but will this help or it won't matter as long as i work for the same client, it will remain a problem.

Thank You for any help